Which of these 1440p Gsync monitors is the best?

ColdCrystal

They are all 27", 165Hz, Gsync, 2560 x 1440, IPS monitors. Basically, the best of the best.

• ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q
  • Acer Predator XB271HU
  • ViewSonic XG2703-GS

I'm not aware if any others with those specs exist. So, which ones showed to be the most robust, least failure rate, least dead pixels, best swivel and pivot options and so on...

They all use the same panel from AU Optronics so just pick the cheaper one or the one with the better warranty.

also, check AOC AG271QG (is usually the cheapest one of them and has an excellent stand)

I just purchased the AOC AG271QG yesterday and it is fantastic. I highly recommend it for both panel and stand quality.  

The AOC is generally better in the warranty and service department..

I myself got the PG279Q . Did get it on a discount though because normal rrp is relatively high*

backlight bleed issue is super minor hardly noticable .

the stand is nice. Simple and heavy/sturdy

obviously there r other two choices (acer predator and viewsonic’s variant) but what sold me was the very clean design (viewsonic was still a bit on the big side in terms of bezels and i hate the green accents despite nvidia; if it came with red accents i may hv gotten that)

asus warranty is about 3 years if i remember correctly.

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K | Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H | Graphics Card: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti OCEdition | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3000MHz |Storage: 1 x Samsung 830 EVO Series 250GB | 1 x Samsung 960 PRO Series 512GB | 1 x Western Digital Blue 1TB | 1 x Western Digital Blue 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM750x 750W 80+ Gold Power Supply | Case: Cooler Master MasterCase 5 Pro |

Cooling: Corsair H100i v2 // 4x Corsair ML140 RED Fans // 2x Corsair ML120 RED Fans 
---

Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q 1440p 165Hz IPS G-Sync | Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Red LED, Cherry MX Brown Switches | Mouse: Corsair Glaive RGB | Speakers: Logitech Z623 THX Certified Speakers

There is another monitor, with the same specs but for the TN panel - Dell S2716DG.

Supposedly has no background light bleed and has the fastest response rate, but I just don't trust TN panels because of the color reproduction and viewing angle issues.