Best LOW Profile CPU Cooler for tight space(60mm)

Lobster

My build in a Silverstone SG05 only gives me about 60mm of space for a cpu cooler. Also, given the size of the case, the horizontal dimensions really can't exceed 95-100mm. I'm going to be using this board, there are some other options but I need wifi onboard, and in any case, either the wall of the case or the GPU is about ~100mm away.

I've been looking at the Noctua NH-L9i but it's temps do get pretty high with moderate OC's on i5s. Does anyone know any other coolers besides this that would fit in those dimensions? Its a tough space but that's my goal.

I will have alright airflow considering the case, with a 120mm in the front and hopefully an 80mm exhaust in the back side if it fits okay.

the noctua will propably be best

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I don't know if this is an option but have you considered an All in One liquid cooler since your worried about clearance. Just a suggestion!  :)

GELID Solutions Rexus CC-Shero-01-A

Cooler Master GeminII M4 (RR-GMM4-16PK-R2)

Noctua NH-L9a

Noctua NH-L9i

XIGMATEK Praeton LD963 (CAC-D9HH3-U01)

Those are all the 59mm and below coolers I know of... The XIGMATEK can take up to 115W of TDP, so if you need to cool something really hot, it's good.

Scythe shuriken maybe?

Edit: may be a little tall... But worth a look anyways

OnePlus 6T

The NH-L9i isn't much better than stock. 

The case supports coolers up to 82mm in height. You should go with the NH-L12 in low profile mode instead.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

NH-L9i  sucks. not worth upgrading if this is your plan.

stay away from noctua low profile coolers they arent good

check for

xigmatek janus

deepcool gabriel

silverstone nt-06 pro

thelmalright axp100

thelmalright axp140

these are just some good performing low profile coolers that wont block the pcie for most itx boards today