build this setup linus

Harsha091

Do @ linustech

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

To be honest,

There are probably so many Threadripper "ultimate guides" or "ultimate gaming rig" builds out there, I'd be surprised if LTT did this. Not that I'm disagreeing with you, that is quite a beast of a PC. But it's just so similar to the rest of the custom PC world that I doubt it's actually going to happen. I'm not trying to shoot you down in flames or anything, I'm just giving my honest opinion and thoughts on the subject; please don't take this the wrong way.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Thread locked, it doesn't bring anything relevant to the forum and there are tons of threads like this one.

On 20.01.2016 at 1:52 AM, Windspeed36 said:

No spam

• ‘LMGTFY’ links
  • Post count/reputation farming
  • 'Ask Me Anything’ threads

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White