Synergy Muiti-Monitor Only Allowing Mouse to Enter from Leftmost Screen

Go to solution Solved by dj_ripcord,

Im marking this post as solved. I must have just encountered a "glitch" in synergy. It's suddenly working now...

Hey folks,

I run Synergy on a few laptops and my main desktop computer. I have my main desktop as the server and my laptops as the clients.

My main desktop has 3 monitors in a panoramic configuration and what I have struggled with in Synergy is that when I place a laptop directly underneath my desktop, I cannot enter the laptop's window from my center monitor, only the left one. The orientation of the device is correct, If I try to exit the main desktop window from the bottom of my leftmost screen, then the cursor will appear at the top of my client screen.

This is my config: Capture.PNG.04b5bc24d9296c16f51732dd832d5734.PNG

Now here is where things get funky. When my cursor is on my client PC, and I try to move to my desktop. The cursor CLEARLY works fine as mousing in the center of my client screen puts me on my CENTER monitor, and mousing left puts me on my LEFT monitor and so forth. So synergy clearly is working correctly, but only in one direction.

Has anyone had an issue like this? Or should I just open a support ticket with symless?

"Although there's a problem on the horizon; there's no horizon." - K-2SO

Im marking this post as solved. I must have just encountered a "glitch" in synergy. It's suddenly working now...

"Although there's a problem on the horizon; there's no horizon." - K-2SO