Where can I find a comprehensive list of RGB(+w) strips?

Acorn Eye

I just found out about APA102's which have a higher refresh rate than SK6812, but are only RGB and not RGBW like the SK6812.

Is there any list of strips so I can find the  perfect one for me?

1 minute ago, Acorn Eye said:

I just found out about APA102's which have a higher refresh rate than SK6812, but are only RGB and not RGBW like the SK6812.

Is there any list of strips so I can find the  perfect one for me?

What application are you requiring high refresh addressable LED's, for general lighting effect it will not be noticeable to the naked eye. 

Just now, W-L said:

What application are you requiring high refresh addressable LED's, for general lighting effect it will not be noticeable to the naked eye. 

There's no application for them for me, but the fact its the first time in hearing about them I'm left wondering what other lights are on the market.

There's no application for them for me, but the fact its the first time in hearing about them I'm left wondering what other lights are on the market.

RGBW LED strips are commonly available in analog form with high CRI ratings even, but if your looking for addressable units that can individually change Adafruit's neopixel is one, there are lots of other options also which use the same principle. 

https://www.adafruit.com/product/2842

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

RGBW LED strips are commonly available in analog form with high CRI ratings even, but if your looking for addressable units that can individually change Adafruit's neopixel is one, there are lots of other options also which use the same principle. 

https://www.adafruit.com/product/2842

I'm not interested in adafruit's strips, I'm sure they're high quality, but for 20 (maybe just 5) meters of strips its too expensive.

I see listings for a similar price on alibaba for 144/LEDs per meter.

But that's not what I'm interested in. I want to see a list of all the types of strips on the market (e.g. APA102, SK6812, WS2812B, etc.)

I'm not interested in adafruit's strips, I'm sure they're high quality, but for 20 (maybe just 5) meters of strips its too expensive.

I see listings for a similar price on alibaba for 144/LEDs per meter.

But that's not what I'm interested in. I want to see a list of all the types of strips on the market (e.g. APA102, SK6812, WS2812B, etc.)

You'll have to search around but the common types you will find are those you have listed, running either at 5V with integrated chips in the SMD5050 chip packages, or 12V-24V using external IC's on the strips themselves. All of them achieve the same result it just depends on the application.