Ryzen Master is at about 10% opacity

ActuallyGoose

So long story short, My Ryzen master just doesn't want to be seen. It's almost completely see through. I've tried reinstalling it, reinstalling drivers. etc. Nothing seems to fix it.|

Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, is there a fix. Been looking on and off for a couple weeks, but can;t seem to find anyone with the problem besides myself.

Attachment is the window on-top of my desktop, changes based on what's behind it

ScreenShot_20171009231201.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz | GPU:  MSI GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Case: NZXT H700i | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Storage:  2TB Samsung SSD + 6TB WD HDD | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB | Mouse: Logitech G604

Does the more button in the top right have any options? Also you could use a black background to help you view the settings temporarily.

@tjcater I've already looked there, All the more button does is just tell me more info about each specific settings. And, I've been doing that, But i'd prefer a more permanent fix 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz | GPU:  MSI GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Case: NZXT H700i | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Storage:  2TB Samsung SSD + 6TB WD HDD | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB | Mouse: Logitech G604

• 2 weeks later...

Well good sir, i also had this problem and i fixed it by a lucky hunch. This worked for me and i have a Nividia GPU with Nivdia control panel i do not know how to fix it on an AMD card.

So for some reason i started thinking about the Nividia control panel and how it might be affecting the program. I had put all the Nivida 3D settings to max (anti aliasing 16x etc) because i purchased a 1080 ti and wanted to try it out. So i started with adding Ryzen Master as an editable program, after that (and many settings being turned on and off for testing) i found turning anti aliasing - FXAA off for Ryzen Master will fix the opacity. It worked for me hope it will work for you, sure beats google imaging "black" and putting Ryzen Master in front of it.

PS: Will include pics

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png