Phone

TheCheese
Just now, Reece Leu said:

advanced ai would disagree. ur bowl cut is blocking my signals 

Any human being who knew the difference between an opinion and a fact would disagree. An opinion is something that is subjective and doesn't have any factual evidence to show it is factually correct. A fact is something with concrete evidence showing it is correct.

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

But...

Opinion definition: a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Something cant be fact and opinion at the same time. I learned this in like 1st grade......

Ikr...

Just now, Takieght said:

Any human being who knew the difference between an opinion and a fact would disagree. An opinion is something that is subjective and doesn't have any factual evidence to show it is factually correct. A fact is something with concrete evidence showing it is correct.

then what happens when u have a spec sheet with blurred lines. some disagree while others disagree on if it is a fact or not? u can be logical all u want but not everything is as solid as u would hope

blackshades on

then what happens when u have a spec sheet with blurred lines. some disagree while others disagree on if it is a fact or not? u can be logical all u want but not everything is as solid as u would hope

If something isn't a fact it's an opinion. Find the blurred line in that. 

But this is as solid as can be... do you need the words bigger?

a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Like I see where you're coming from, but you're wrong. iOS and android have different features. Not more/less. Thats the fact. Now imo andoird has more options, but I can't prove that with facts, can I?

Just now, Takieght said:

If something isn't a fact it's an opinion. Find the blurred line in that. 

what if a fact is an opinion before the fact is a fact. who came first the opnion or a fact

blackshades on

1 minute ago, Reece Leu said:

what if a fact is an opinion before the fact is a fact. who came first the opnion or a fact

Here's a fact! Your grammar is atrocious. Explain such an instance, give an example. 

Just now, TheCheese said:

Well then, wtf is the verdict?

Go for the iPhone 8. It seems to fit your needs the best.

Plus it's cheaper.

Just now, Takieght said:

Here's a fact! Your grammar is atrocious. Explain such an instance, give an example. 

is that a fact or is that ur opinion. where is my outlined sheet saying i am a bad grammist

blackshades on

1 minute ago, Reece Leu said:

Wait... what? Are you saying someone had an opinion, and then proved it right? Then yes, it is a fact. But you have done nothing to prove your point. BTW if you're going to try to prove a point use correct grammar/spelling/punctuation first, it makes you seem more professional. "ots more to do on andorid vs ios. ios is like a childs leapfrog os from toys r us. fact imo"

is that a fact or is that ur opinion. where is my outlined sheet saying i am a bad grammist

Let me just show you.

*Is that a factor, or is that your opinion? Where is my outlined sheet saying I have bad grammar?

See the difference?

1 minute ago, Takieght said:

Go for the iPhone 8. It seems to fit your needs the best.

Plus it's cheaper.

Actually the S8 is cheaper for the same storage. I'm looking at the 950FD

S8 - $624

iPhone 8 - $699

Ummm anyone that has ever attended school? Any textbook? Heck, the computer you are typing this on has access to thousands, if not millions of resources to prove your new point useless.

S8 - $624

iPhone 8 - $699

Oh, that's odd over here the iPhone 8 is cheaper. Hm, in that case maybe go for the Samsung S8. Especially if that design is something you prefer.

1 minute ago, TheCheese said:

S8 - $624

iPhone 8 - $699

Eh I honestly think the iPhone 8 is a better choice for you if you're just looking for a simple phone to do a few things and just have it work. (if I read your posts right)

Just now, Takieght said:

Oh, that's odd over here the iPhone 8 is cheaper. Hm, in that case maybe go for the Samsung S8. Especially if that design is something you prefer.

He said he didn't care about the design I think.

Just now, Takieght said:

In my country its $1000, thank the heavens I travel a lot

Just now, Takieght said:

Let me just show you.

*Is that a factor, or is that your opinion? Where is my outlined sheet saying I have bad grammar?

See the difference?

i am a highly intelligent human with spiritual connections to the outer world. i hope u realize i am joking

grammar doesnt matter imo on a ltt forum

blackshades on

Ah, but that may have been in the terms that if one had better specs/camera than the other he wouldn't mind going for it. Still, may prefer the looks of one over the other, or maybe I'm reading way too much into this.

Yup, I want the thing to last for 3Y without slowing, my 6s outlasted the newer S7 Edge hence the reason I'm hesitant to go to android tho S8 may fix that

Just now, Takieght said:

Ah, but that may have been in the terms that if one had better specs/camera than the other he wouldn't mind going for it. Still, may prefer the looks of one over the other, or maybe I'm reading way too much into this.

Camera

Battery

Convenience,

Thats all I want

i am a highly intelligent human with spiritual connections to the outer world. i hope u realize i am joking

grammar doesnt matter imo on a ltt forum

To have good grammar, thus making you look like a more intelligent being has nothing to do with 'spiritual connections to the outer world'. It's more to do with having respect for yourself. I'm not saying grammar matters, it was to prove a previous point which you seemed to gloss over.

Camera

Battery

Convenience,

Thats all I want

Well, the iPhone 8 wins in all of those things. Just depends how strict you are on the money difference.