Rival 110?

Claydelas

Does anyone here know anything about the new Rival 110? More specifically, how well does its sensor perform and is there a better alternative for the price of 40$?

Idk for the 110 model.

But i have a Rival 500 and i don't think i a gonna buy a Steelseries mouse ever again.

Never fallen, or transported, i had many issues with it including build quality and software issue.

Imo concider maybe another brand...

I wish i could oc my body, during winter overheating would be great.

1 hour ago, Claydelas said:

Does anyone here know anything about the new Rival 110? More specifically, how well does its sensor perform and is there a better alternative for the price of 40$?

There is only speculation about the sensor so far, some are saying its a equivalent to the 3330

Neither. It's a custom sensor claimed by a Steelseries rep to be in the same ballpark as the 3330. There have not been reviews or mousetester graphs of it yet so the jury is still out.

-Menthalion

28 minutes ago, Atsura said:

Idk for the 110 model.

But i have a Rival 500 and i don't think i a gonna buy a Steelseries mouse ever again.

Never fallen, or transported, i had many issues with it including build quality and software issue.

Imo concider maybe another brand...

Well the mouse I've had for almost 7 years now is Razer Naga, that went to 3 RMAs, while others with nagas don't have any issues, so I think you've been unlucky with a defect model like I've been with my naga. I on the other hand have heard only great things about Steelseries.

37 minutes ago, Aytex said:

There is only speculation about the sensor so far, some are saying its a equivalent to the 3330

But in any case, it's better than Rival 100's, right? Because that's what I was thinking of buying before I saw the new 110. They wouldn't advertise a 1:1 tracking if that wasn't true, I think.

Defect model is a thing.

But a mouse defecting in 3 different way is strange.

First : numerous time after update the mouse stops responding randomly. Having to unplug and replug the mouse.

Second : Quality construction is not great, the mouse feels flexible on the left side. next to the thumb buttons.

Third : Having it since only months the rubber t on it is already aging.

I bought this because i had only heard great things about steelseries too.

It's just my opinion / advice on a product that i bought from a brand.

I wish i could oc my body, during winter overheating would be great.

1 minute ago, Atsura said:

Defect model is a thing.

But a mouse defecting in 3 different way is strange.

First : numerous time after update the mouse stops responding randomly. Having to unplug and replug the mouse.

Second : Quality construction is not great, the mouse feels flexible on the left side. next to the thumb buttons.

Third : Having it since only months the rubber t on it is already aging.

I bought this because i had only heard great things about steelseries too.

It's just my opinion / advice on a product that i bought from a brand.

Will have it in mind, thanks!

59 minutes ago, Claydelas said:

But in any case, it's better than Rival 100's, right? Because that's what I was thinking of buying before I saw the new 110. They wouldn't advertise a 1:1 tracking if that wasn't true, I think.

its their own inhouse "truemove" branded sensor, but i'd assume its better than the 110