Looking for complete gaming setup

Hi guys, 

I'm lookimg for a complete gaming setup for 1000€. This means computer( the case will be Evolveo T1 for 65€), OS (for 30€ from Kinguin), mouse, lowprofile chicklet or membrane keyboard, 1080p75 or 1080p60 monitor with speakers, Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Receiver for 16€, powerline adapter for 40€ and a chair for 60€ (I've got a donation from my parents, so at least the chair won't cost me so much. I've already decided which chair to buy, but bear this in mind).

I'm going to use this PC for gaming and production in InDesign and probably Photoshop.

I'm living in Slovakia. In the upcoming months I'll get another 250€ to upgrade this setup. I'm currently running off a 10-years old Toshiba Satellite laptop, so I can't wait any longer. 

Thanks for your answers,

Sorry for my english.

What are some places you can buy computer parts from?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

What are some places you can buy computer parts from?

Alzashop.com (I know it's overpriced) or heureka.sk (in slovak, so I don't recommend that)

46 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Sorry, you did not include the peripherals and the other things in that 1000€ price and some of these things are in my opinion way to overkill for this rig.

3 minutes ago, Dwwop said:

Sorry, you did not include the peripherals and the other things in that 1000€ price and some of these things are in my opinion way to overkill for this rig.

You need to be more specific.

Do you not care about fast load times?

-Drop the SSD

Do you not care about playing at 60+ FPS?

-Drop the GPU to a 1050Ti

Do you not care about rendering times?

-Drop to a Ryzen 1200

What part is "too overkill", what do you want and what don't you care about so this can parted out better?

And give us a budget and list out every part you DO need, not "I need it all for X, except this huge list of things that will cost x, y, and z and I'll leave you to figure it out what is and isn't left", also, unless you enjoy throwing money away by buying something and then upgrading right away and having to try and resell it, I would highly suggest waiting for that extra money to come in and going at everything at once.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

23 minutes ago, Lurick said:

You need to be more specific.

Do you not care about fast load times?

-Drop the SSD

Do you not care about playing at 60+ FPS?

-Drop the GPU to a 1050Ti

Do you not care about rendering times?

-Drop to a Ryzen 1200

What part is "too overkill", what do you want and what don't you care about so this can parted out better?

And give us a budget and list out every part you DO need, not "I need it all for X, except this huge list of things that will cost x, y, and z and I'll leave you to figure it out what is and isn't left", also, unless you enjoy throwing money away by buying something and then upgrading right away and having to try and resell it, I would highly suggest waiting for that extra money to come in and going at everything at once.

Sorry, I do not mean to piss you in any way. 

My vision is to build a PC for 700€. CPU for around 200 (R5 1600 is in my mind), mobo for around 80 (Asrock ab350m pro4), gpu for around 150-200 (1050 ti I guess), Ram 1x8gb 2400MHz for 70, psu fo 50, for storage to buy HDD for 50, OS for 30 and case for 65€

For those other 300€ includes mouse for around 50 (Logitech G403, don't know if there's something better), monitor under 110, keybord for around 30, powerline for 40, that receiver for 16 and the chair for 60€.

I don't know if I should wait for for intel 300-series b and h mobos to launch, to go with Coffee lake, or togo with Ryzen. Also if I would wait, there will probably be Volta from Nvidia released, so that I don't know if I should wait

In those upcoming months I was thinking to upgrade to ssd for around 100 (maybe intel 600p), another ram stick and headphones for 70-80. 

By 'too overkill' I though about the Ram and the PSU, of which I thought that they are too pricey for my budget.

Hope this does make sense. I'm sorry that I wasn't more specific before.

17 hours ago, Dwwop said:

Sorry, I do not mean to piss you in any way. 

My vision is to build a PC for 700€. CPU for around 200 (R5 1600 is in my mind), mobo for around 80 (Asrock ab350m pro4), gpu for around 150-200 (1050 ti I guess), Ram 1x8gb 2400MHz for 70, psu fo 50, for storage to buy HDD for 50, OS for 30 and case for 65€

For those other 300€ includes mouse for around 50 (Logitech G403, don't know if there's something better), monitor under 110, keybord for around 30, powerline for 40, that receiver for 16 and the chair for 60€.

I don't know if I should wait for for intel 300-series b and h mobos to launch, to go with Coffee lake, or togo with Ryzen. Also if I would wait, there will probably be Volta from Nvidia released, so that I don't know if I should wait

In those upcoming months I was thinking to upgrade to ssd for around 100 (maybe intel 600p), another ram stick and headphones for 70-80. 

By 'too overkill' I though about the Ram and the PSU, of which I thought that they are too pricey for my budget.

Hope this does make sense. I'm sorry that I wasn't more specific before.

Sorry about seeming like a jerk, had a bad moment and it came out in that post :( 

I'll see what I can do and update your other post :) 

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: