New System Part List For My Budget (Need some help)

3 minutes ago, jmere36 said:

Here is a pc part list of my gaming/streaming build on a budget i have (any suggestions or improvements?), if you need more information reply, this will be my first build
https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/D7mL3F

It's a well put together part list. I'd suggest to overclock that 1600 a bit.

The only thing I'd change is to get a Samsung Evo instead of this SSD, as it has a much better performance and durability and it doesn't costs too much more.

Your build looks fine, ryzen 5 1600 is definitely a good choice when it comes to gaming and streaming on a budget, the gtx 1060 6GB definitely a good choice for 1080p/1440p gaming over 60fps, med/high settings. Aside from that, everything is compatible.

2 minutes ago, ErrantNyles said:

The only thing I'd change is to get a Samsung Evo instead of this SSD, as it has a much better performance and durability and it doesn't costs too much more.

ok thx

I would recommend overclocking the R5 1600 to spueeze a little bit more performance out of the CPU, put an 850 evo in there for the SSD.

5 minutes ago, ErrantNyles said:

4 minutes ago, TheBeastPC said:

Your build looks fine, ryzen 5 1600 is definitely a good choice when it comes to gaming and streaming on a budget, the gtx 1060 6GB definitely a good choice for 1080p/1440p gaming over 60fps, med/high settings. Aside from that, everything is compatible.

Thx for the advice, since its my first build any key factors i need to look out for, anything to be improved upon in the list?

Just now, jmere36 said:

Thx for the advice, since its my first build any key factors i need to look out for, anything to be improved upon

Oh, another thing I didnt mention, if you want better temps when overclocking the 1600, there are some budget aftermarket coolers out on the market such as the cooler master hyper 212 evo for $30, if you want to upgrade the cooler in the future, otherwise the stock wraith cooler that comes in the box will do the job just fine.

4 minutes ago, TheBeastPC said:

Oh, another thing I didnt mention, if you want better temps when overclocking the 1600, there are some budget aftermarket coolers out on the market such as the cooler master hyper 212 evo for $30, if you want to upgrade the cooler in the future, otherwise the stock wraith cooler that comes in the box will do the job just fine.

ok, should i need a static free mat and strap?

Just now, jmere36 said:

Well, just to be safe and avoid any damage to your components, than it is required you have one on hand.

2 minutes ago, TheBeastPC said:

Well, just to be safe and avoid any damage to your components, than it is required you have one on hand.

cool

13 minutes ago, jmere36 said:

not needed at all, just touch something metal occasionally and you'll be fine.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

On 10/6/2017 at 7:10 PM, ErrantNyles said:

which smasung evo?

8 hours ago, jmere36 said:

which smasung evo?

850 is better, 840 is good anyway but it's older.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:05 PM, ErrantNyles said:

850 is better, 840 is good anyway but it's older.

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:23 PM, TheBeastPC said:

If I were to make this build rgb at not to much more expensive what parts should I change