A third radiator

I bought primo chill radiators, which are 30mm thick. a 420 for the front and a 280 for the top or visa versa. Depends on the look and layout. now ekw recommends one of their 55mm radiators when i played with the configurator. Could i make up the cooling difference with the extra 120mm rad on the back or is the difference negligible? Its a ryzen 1700 that i'm shooting for a 3.95 to 4.00ghz oc (not going to reach the later but i can try) and the gpu will be water cooled, its a 1070 sc. I've been out of the loop (hur hur) for a while on water cooling so i got to go back to asking questions. I will be using a d5 pump so flow shouldn't be an issue. I know more surface area to transfer heat would mean more cooling but i am more curious if it would make a worth while difference.

@mrcrunchy, it would depend on the cooling performance of the primochill radiators against the EKW one. Some radiators, e.g. Hardware Labs ones, can preform as good or even better than thick radiators and according to the user's preferences is a bettter purchase as HL(Hardware Labs) radiators are made for low RPM fans. Keep in mind  a 420mm radiator will perform better than a 360mm radiator.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

So many rads.
I'm literally running a single 360mm slim rad from EK and that works perfect for my 1080 and 6700K.

I think you don't need a third rad.

But it will look so kewl..... No but seriously I'm thinking just the two between the input and thinking about it. Realistically I'm setting this case up for anything I throw at it in the future.