How to fix this pop up error?

I am using Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS 64-bit. Whenever I restart my PC. This message pops up (Image below). How can I fix this. This is happening to me from last 3 days. I am new to LINUX so I don't know much about it. Please help.

Screenshot from 2017-10-02 14-14-17.png

10 minutes ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

can you identify said program?

No I am unable to.

when you click that report problem button you should get the info that will be send to the devs. somewhere in there it should say what program it is, or in an  unlucky case just brabble on about sth. called kernel :-)

6 minutes ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

when you click that report problem button you should get the info that will be send to the devs. somewhere in there it should say what program it is, or in an  unlucky case just brabble on about sth. called kernel :-)

I just reported it and it just gone away. I don't know what happened. After restarting it is not popping up again. My system is working fine.xD

Sometimes if a process goes stupid, even if you are unaware of this, that dialog box will pop up, and it's a pain to make it go away until you submit the info. It's one of the frustrating things about Ubuntu.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.