So this is my first build and before I buy the parts and start building I want to know your guy's thoughts!

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NerdNinja/saved/2xYd

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Looks really good. You better mine Litecoin with that :P

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Usecase , Buget , Location?

Budget= < 2000 USD

Location= America

what is Usecase?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Budget= < 2000 USD

Location= America

what is Usecase?

Gaming , video editing etc.

Interested in Business and Technology

thats nice and all but considering your huigh end specs do u thin u can get a better CPU cooler

Gaming , video editing etc.

Oh ok. I will use this for Video editing, gaming, 3d modeling and animation. games include Minecraft, BF4, COD, AC BF, and other modern games.

thats nice and all but considering your huigh end specs do u thin u can get a better CPU cooler

Don't want to jump in to water cooling if thats what you mean. What would you reccomend and why?

Don't want to jump in to water cooling if thats what you mean. What would you reccomend and why?

be quiet dark rock 2. silent, sexy good performance
or a noctua nh-d14

no need to water cool if you dont want to

be quiet dark rock 2. silent, sexy good performance

or a noctua nh-d14

no need to water cool if you dont want to

Think i'll get the Noctua. Thanks for the recommendation!

I think that is a good build. but do you really need that adata ssd? i have the exact same one and wouldn't recommend it.

wow... pretty empty here...

I think that is a good build. but do you really need that adata ssd? i have the exact same one and wouldn't recommend it.

Well I was looking for a small SSD for OS and samsung doesn't have ans EVO that gig size

Oh ok. I will use this for Video editing, gaming, 3d modeling and animation. games include Minecraft, BF4, COD, AC BF, and other modern games.

Sure get this :

CPU:  Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($309.99 @ NCIX US) 
CPU Cooler:  Swiftech H320 55.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($149.99 @ NCIX US) 
Motherboard:  ASRock Z87 Pro4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($104.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage:  Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  ($159.99 @ Amazon) 
Sound Card:  Asus Xonar DS 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card  ($37.98 @ Newegg) 
Case:  NZXT H630 ATX Full Tower Case  ($134.99 @ Mwave) 
Case Fan:  Noctua NF-F12 PWM 55.0 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($23.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Operating System:  Microsoft Windows 8.1 - OEM (64-bit)  ($89.98 @ OutletPC) 
Keyboard:  Corsair Vengeance K70 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($119.99 @ Amazon) 
Mouse:  Razer Naga Epic Wireless Laser Mouse  ($103.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1593.83
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-04 12:31 EST-0500)

Reason why i didnt include a vid card . Get the AMD R9 290 with a Non-refference cooler , the stock one is loud as shit, and cools bad.

Sure get this :

CPU:  Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($309.99 @ NCIX US) 
CPU Cooler:  Swiftech H320 55.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($149.99 @ NCIX US) 
Motherboard:  ASRock Z87 Pro4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($104.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage:  Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  ($159.99 @ Amazon) 
Sound Card:  Asus Xonar DS 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card  ($37.98 @ Newegg) 
Case:  NZXT H630 ATX Full Tower Case  ($134.99 @ Mwave) 
Operating System:  Microsoft Windows 8.1 - OEM (64-bit)  ($89.98 @ OutletPC) 
Keyboard:  Corsair Vengeance K70 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($119.99 @ Amazon) 
Mouse:  Razer Naga Epic Wireless Laser Mouse  ($103.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1593.83
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-12-04 12:31 EST-0500)

Reason why i didnt include a vid card . Get the AMD R9 290 with a Non-refference cooler , the stock one is loud as shit, and cools bad.

Would this work ya think for a cooler for the 290? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186067

Looks really good. You better mine Litecoin with that :P

Probably will :P

Do absolutely No. Get that particular cooler, hardware.info just recently has reviewed it and it performed extremely.bad. get this instead. : http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16835186068

For whatever reason the link just brings me to the newegg homepage could you tell the the product name?

For whatever reason the link just brings me to the newegg homepage could you tell the the product name?

Artic Accellero Xtreme III

Artic Accellero Xtreme III

Thanks!

what is Usecase?

What are you using the system for?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.