Fun cheap online Hobby's?

Clockwork_princess

So im looking for stuff to keep my mind busy in my free time. Im pretty much good in life except having a hobby I can do easily and in my free time. The winter is coming up and my outdoor Hobby's are coming to a close.

So what are fun cheap things I can do online. 

I like helping people and being leaderesk. Like teaching people new things and what not. And became of that and my love for gaming I was thinking of hosting a game server.

I've helped in the past moderate and manage more then one Garry's mod server. I was SR. Admin. And on the other I was the server maintenance technician.

So I already know about running them 

This is just a thought tho. Total it wouldn't be more then $50 a month and that's on the high end of monthly fees.

Only downside is I think it's more than likely to have no or a very low player base making it not as fun and not as worth the cost.

Is there any other stuff you guys can think of. It need to be something that takes thinking and time to keep my busy on a daily basis but not something that can get overly stressful and stop being a hobby and turn into a job.

Coding I've tried I've learned all I can or will at this point. I know some basic lanuages and im happy with where I am with that.

It can be alright from a blog/yt channel  to creating a community.

Any ideas are welcome even if not related to what I talked about. I would like it to be something that is done online only. 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no