RAM leak??? Please help

Kazy

I think I have a RAM leak or something because when I open up a game it uses all 16gb of RAM as soon as I start up the game! Please help!!!

Given that that seems to be the initial loading screen of the game you can assume it is not the game itself. Also thr RAM usage seems to be high before you load the game (flat part) , what can you seen under the processes tab?

How do I update it, is it in the software or just in the windows check for updates

Just now, ScratchCat said:

Given that that seems to be the initial loading screen of the game you can assume it is not the game itself. Also thr RAM usage seems to be high before you load the game (flat part) , what can you seen under the processes tab?

Now it is using 80-100% all the time 

Just now, Kazy said:

How do I update it, is it in the software or just in the windows check for updates

Generally download the latest driver from the manufacturers website, Windows 10 has a habit of installing the incorrect driver.

Just now, ScratchCat said:

Generally download the latest driver from the manufacturers website, Windows 10 has a habit of installing the incorrect driver.

Okay thanks im going to do that

Just now, Kazy said:

Now it is using 80-100% all the time 

If you sort by memory usage, what are the highest consumers or are the hundreds of copies of a program, something which looks strange.

3 minutes ago, ScratchCat said:

If you sort by memory usage, what are the highest consumers or are the hundreds of copies of a program, something which looks strange.

copy's of a bunch of programs

4 minutes ago, ScratchCat said:

its using about 2gb right now but the page pool is still high

8 minutes ago, ScratchCat said:

I think my problem is solved! I updated my drivers. Im gonna run some games and see how it works