Star wars battlefront ll recommended specs question

So a friend wants to build his first pc for this game i will upload the specs, but my question is is this enough an amd fx 8350 + gtx 1060 6gb? I,ve seen you need minimum a i7 6700 to play the game on intels side altho i have a i5 3570K myself that outperforms the fx 8350 what is up with this and is this build good enough for him to play the game on high/ultra?

IMG-20170930-WA0002.jpg

PC || CPU - I5 3570K @4.5ghz|| Motherboard - Asrock Z77 extreme 4 || CPU Cooler - Corsair H100 || RAM - 1x8GB Vengeance Blue - XPG Adata 2x4GB's (16GB) || Graphics card - EVGA GTX 970 superclocked ACX 2.0 SLI || Storage- SEAGATE FIRECUDA 1TB ||PSU- Corsair AX750 watt gold rated|| Case- NZXT 340 WHITE

recommended is for people who want to run the game at higher settings at 1080p with 60fps or more so its fine, also dont bother with the recommendations, an i7 6700 is a billion times faster than a fx 8350 so you know that there is a flaw in teh specs

If you haven't played the first one, just test with the demo on Origins, it's the full game for a few hours.

If you already play it, I'd bet you'll be fine with the new one

It almost has the same specs, and if you can run it good enough for you, it won't be that much worse for the new one

Last battlefront specs

Sorry for the few off Capital letters in my posts, it does it on its own when I Write in English, since my OS is in another Language. It's annoying.

i love how that image says > processor intrel  instead of intel, same for ONLINE CONNECTION instead of NETWORK ...such reliable sheets gg

(◑‿◐)

64bit windows 10 or later ? 

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO