Okay, so a while ago I was watching a video of a custom loop pc and saw something that got me really interested. I think it was JPModified but cannot find a video of it on his channel. I saw that they were using a Corsair h100i v2 for the cpu block, with hardline assumed PETG tubing. Does anyone know how this was done? I’m not looking to expand a Corsair h100i, the pump is definitely not strong enough I’m solely interested in using the cold plate with some PETG connected to the rest of my own loop. 

1 hour ago, TristanG.Arellano said:

Okay, so a while ago I was watching a video of a custom loop pc and saw something that got me really interested. I think it was JPModified but cannot find a video of it on his channel. I saw that they were using a Corsair h100i v2 for the cpu block, with hardline assumed PETG tubing. Does anyone know how this was done? I’m not looking to expand a Corsair h100i, the pump is definitely not strong enough I’m solely interested in using the cold plate with some PETG connected to the rest of my own loop. 

Usually people who does this use the internal, and they use some janky stuff to connect the block/pump to the fittings. At that point you would be better off to buy a block seperately.

Here's some good blocks:

• Ek Supremacy Evo
  • XSPC Raystorm
  • Barrow Energy
  • Alphacool Iceblock XPX
  • Swiftech Apogee XL2

I have purposely excluded the thermalfake block because of all of the scandals and poor quality products they are making

Record holder for Firestrike, Firestrike Extreme and Firestrike Ultra for his hardware

Top 100 for TimeSpy and Top 25 for Timespy Extreme

Intel i7 10700 || 64GB Kingston Predator RGB || Asus H470i Strix || MSI RX 6700XT Merc X2 OC || Corsair MP600 500GB ||  WD Blue SN550 1TB || 500GB Samsung 860 EVO || EVGA 550 GM || EK-Classic 115X aRGB CPU block - Corsair XR5 240mm RAD - Alphacool GPU Block - DarkSide 240mm external rad || Lian Li Q58 || 2x Cooler Master ARGB 120MM + 2x Noctua  Redux 1700RPM 120MM