Case Manufacture Poland/Europe

Go to solution Solved by Morgan MLGman,
5 minutes ago, Gawron10001 said:

I want to make custom case for pc. Based on mITX Square at the bottom watercooled pc. I need someone to bend some metal, weld and drill some holes, ofcourse will do 3D model but for now i need to know plus minus cost of this thing. Something like protocase i belive made for linus while doing his Personal Pc. But not in server case. I'm searching something in Poland, Germany, France etc etc. Shipping to Poland

I see. Have you tried reaching out to Malik Customs? http://www.malikcustoms.com/

I'd ask through their facebook page, it says that they generally respond the same day so you might give it a shot.

Hello

Does anyone knows some custom case manufactures in poland or europe? German or something

Price basicly doesn't matter

Tnx

Quote me so I can reply <3

What exactly are you looking for? I might be of help seeing as we're from the same region

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

21 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

What exactly are you looking for? I might be of help seeing as we're from the same region

I want to make custom case for pc. Based on mITX Square at the bottom watercooled pc. I need someone to bend some metal, weld and drill some holes, ofcourse will do 3D model but for now i need to know plus minus cost of this thing. Something like protocase i belive made for linus while doing his Personal Pc. But not in server case. I'm searching something in Poland, Germany, France etc etc. Shipping to Poland

5 minutes ago, Gawron10001 said:

I see. Have you tried reaching out to Malik Customs? http://www.malikcustoms.com/

I'd ask through their facebook page, it says that they generally respond the same day so you might give it a shot.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Mine problem was that i couln't find anything in europe, ill definitly Reach them. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - you might've gotten the answers you needed already, but just wanted to mention that we do ship worldwide :)

40 minutes ago, Protocase said:

Hi - you might've gotten the answers you needed already, but just wanted to mention that we do ship worldwide :)

When i was writting you weren't so pleased to respond (no offense guys I'm joking, i Love you anyway). <3

How much woud you charge for shipment of 3U chassie to Poland?

4 hours ago, Gawron10001 said:

When i was writting you weren't so pleased to respond (no offense guys I'm joking, i Love you anyway). <3

How much woud you charge for shipment of 3U chassie to Poland?

Ha! Honestly don't know how we missed your original post - shame shame shame on us! ;)

Shipping is included in all Protocase orders. So, I'd recommend checking out Protocase Designer and building a 3U chassis with the approx. size, look and cutouts you'd be looking for. You can do Instant Quoting anytime while you're designing to get a sense of the cost for your case. The price you're quoted is in USD, so you'd just have to convert to Euros/zloty.

The only other cost you'd need to factor in is import/custom fees - this is a cost you would likely incur once the order is shipped to you. We have no view into how much that will be without a sense of the box dimensions and weight for your shipment. You can get a rough quote using FedEx online, but you'd have to guess at the box dimensions and weight.

Hope this helps! 

48 minutes ago, Protocase said:

Ha! Honestly don't know how we missed your original post - shame shame shame on us! ;)

Shipping is included in all Protocase orders. So, I'd recommend checking out Protocase Designer and building a 3U chassis with the approx. size, look and cutouts you'd be looking for. You can do Instant Quoting anytime while you're designing to get a sense of the cost for your case. The price you're quoted is in USD, so you'd just have to convert to Euros/zloty.

The only other cost you'd need to factor in is import/custom fees - this is a cost you would likely incur once the order is shipped to you. We have no view into how much that will be without a sense of the box dimensions and weight for your shipment. You can get a rough quote using FedEx online, but you'd have to guess at the box dimensions and weight.

Hope this helps! 

It helped a lot, so at this point it is guessing game. Thnaks!