new build -system service exeption-

xzantian
Go to solution Solved by xzantian,

i don't have access to a windows 7 boot media, i only have windows 10, and ubuntu. i believe the problem is memory related, since this bsod has been following it, and everything else was replaced. though im not sure. and i can't afford new memory for it.

i have recently revamped a poorly done build, replacing most of the parts, leaving only the old power supply and memory, and during my first install of windows, everything went fine, then the windows installer finished, the system rebooted, then during start up an error message saying that the computer restarted unexpectedly came up. ever since, any clean install will bsod, and say system service exeption. i can't get dump files, or any data for that matter, since the computer is brand new, no operating system. the operating system i am trying to add is windows 10 64 bit. i am using an i3 6300k, an asrock b250 pro4 motherboard, evga b600 powersupply (i know it sucks) a single stick of g.skill aegis 8 gb ram (i know it sucks to) and a wd blue 1tb hdd.

im going to try installing linux and get back to you guys, but this problem is quite annoying, since windows 10 is needed for many games which this computer will be used for.

sorry for poorly wording the post, i may clean it up soon, but im in a rush, two jobs and little time to fix my girlfriends computer.

thank you in advance for reading and replying, im sorry i don't have more information, but i cant get any since i have no operating system on the computer

without bccodes its hard to analyze where the problem lies, try installing windows 7 in that case, that one shows bccodes when u crash :P ( in the bsod )

(◑‿◐)

i don't have access to a windows 7 boot media, i only have windows 10, and ubuntu. i believe the problem is memory related, since this bsod has been following it, and everything else was replaced. though im not sure. and i can't afford new memory for it.