Micro usb cable without a rubber

I need a little help

Does anyone knows where can i get microisb cable but without the rubber band that it is on it? Only data cable

I am thinking some thing like is in the senheizer go pro water proof mike

I can't found something on internet

Tnx

Kacper

Quote me so I can reply <3

What do you mean by rubber band on it? o.O

| Intel i5 4670k @ 4.3GHz | XFX RX 480 8 GB | Asus Z87i-Pro | 8.0 GB Kinston DDR3 | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD |

16 minutes ago, Gawron10001 said:

I need a little help

Does anyone knows where can i get microisb cable but without the rubber band that it is on it? Only data cable

I am thinking some thing like is in the senheizer go pro water proof mike

I can't found something on internet

Tnx

Kacper

Are you talking about the casing around the plug? Your going to have to custom make something like that but you can get solder on connectors like theses and just not install the snap together casing. 

https://www.adafruit.com/product/1390

12 minutes ago, W-L said:

Are you talking about the casing around the plug? Your going to have to custom make something like that but you can get solder on connectors like theses and just not install the snap together casing. 

he wants cable without the casing - to make the cable slimmer to fit in a gopro case

@Gawron10001 a usb cable without proper shielding could be really bad if exposed to water

Photography / Finance / Gaming

6 hours ago, OLS said:

What do you mean by rubber band on it? o.O

Sorry, i had problem with naming. Casing on the cable

6 hours ago, mok said:

he wants cable without the casing - to make the cable slimmer to fit in a gopro case

@Gawron10001 a usb cable without proper shielding could be really bad if exposed to water

I know, it can go badly with water, i was thinking about putting on raw cable heatshrink tube so it will be waterproof again but i thought it won't work out. But i got better idea.

I will drill little holes where is usb plug, connect it and seal with hot glue. I know i won't be able to pull out camera again but it is Super cheap camera from tracer, it is sj4000 i belive. It will be working with raspberry pi zero and will be acting as camera bike, because this camer has broken navigation swithes and micro sd card port so it does not matter to me anymore. 

7 hours ago, W-L said:

I was thinking about it but i suck at soldering so i wouldn't even attepmt at this

Any way thanks guys for interest, and writte if u want to see the resoults

Tnx

Kacper

3 hours ago, Gawron10001 said:

Sorry, i had problem with naming. Casing on the cable

I know, it can go badly with water, i was thinking about putting on raw cable heatshrink tube so it will be waterproof again but i thought it won't work out. But i got better idea.

I will drill little holes where is usb plug, connect it and seal with hot glue. I know i won't be able to pull out camera again but it is Super cheap camera from tracer, it is sj4000 i belive. It will be working with raspberry pi zero and will be acting as camera bike, because this camer has broken navigation swithes and micro sd card port so it does not matter to me anymore. 

I was thinking about it but i suck at soldering so i wouldn't even attepmt at this

Any way thanks guys for interest, and writte if u want to see the resoults

Tnx

Kacper

In that case something like this might interest you using flat flex cables:

https://aerialpixels.com/shop/audio-video-cables-accessories/ultra-thin-flexible-gopro-3-fpv-cable-audio-video/

Oh, thanks! But it is not in the stock. And that was excatly the thing i was looking for. Ty mate