Stream Phone audio to PC over Bluetooth

Clown
Go to solution Solved by Clown,

I solved my problem with the easiest and most obvious fix there is, installing the drivers. Normally, with a new product, I'll install the drivers almost immediately, the issue I had, though, was that I don't have a CD Player nor could I download the drivers online. So in order to download the drivers, I inserted the disc into my extremely slow laptop. From there I uploaded the folder onto Google Drive and downloaded it from my Desktop. From there it was very straightforward.

I recently made a post asking how to stream my phone's audio to my PC without a Bluetooth connection or cables, and I wasn't able to solve my problem. I decided to buy a Bluetooth USB Adapter for my PC to make it easier. It arrived at today, but I'm still having issues... For some reason, I can't get to the Bluetooth Device Control as shown in several tutorials. I'm running Windows 10. Has anyone done this?

Link to the USB Adapter: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LH6RPBW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1  

6 minutes ago, NinJake said:

You could always use spotify if you have that. It works just as you are hoping.

Yea I thought of that, but I'd also like to hear YouTube videos or SoundCloud. The reason I want to listen to my phone's audio from my PC is so that I don't need to tab out to control music while playing games. 

You could also get a keyboard like the k95 (only recommending because I use one) that has dedicated buttons to stop, play/pause/ go back/ skip forward through songs.

I'm sure theres tons of other keyboards aside from the k95 with this functionality too.

4 minutes ago, NinJake said:

I'm sure theres tons of other keyboards aside from the k95 with this functionality too.

Even my cheap CM Storm Devastator has dedicated media control buttons.

Thank you for the responses, everyone! Although the keyboard is not a bad idea, I don't want to spend another $100+ on another keyboard when I can simply spend $7 on a Bluetooth adapter, which I already did.

I solved my problem with the easiest and most obvious fix there is, installing the drivers. Normally, with a new product, I'll install the drivers almost immediately, the issue I had, though, was that I don't have a CD Player nor could I download the drivers online. So in order to download the drivers, I inserted the disc into my extremely slow laptop. From there I uploaded the folder onto Google Drive and downloaded it from my Desktop. From there it was very straightforward.