Non Stop BSODs on boot (Changes every time)

Go to solution Solved by RileyTheFox,
1 hour ago, Joshawa said:

So this is going to be longer because I've done a lot of troubleshooting. I get different stop codes when I try to boot into any of 3 options. 1 my primary NVME SSD, my backup SATA SSD (I kept a copy of windows on in case my NVME drive died), and finally both a retail Microsoft Windows 10 USB as well as a home made windows 10 USB.

If I try to boot into any of these, even the USBs, I get one or multiple of the following stop codes:

page fault in nonpaged area
kernel security check failure
bad pool header
Bad pool caller
As well as a couple other ones I failed to jot down.

About my system:
Ryzen 7 1800x CPU
ASUS Crosshair VI HERO motherboard
32 GB Corsair vengeance LED RAM (1.2 v, running 2133mhz)
2 EVGA GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards in SLI
1 NvME SSD, 2 SATA SSDs, and 2 SATA HDDs
EVGA 800W gold PSU

I've tried:
Taking all but one stick of RAM out,
Changing each single stick into the same slot (Then each stick into different slots)
Taking all but one GPU out, 
Using the other GPU in the same slot
Resetting the CMOS
Reflashing the bios (twice)
Reinstalling windows (I get a bsod on the USB).
Using different (known working) RAM, still get the bsod.

I desperately need help. The computer was working just fine one night and I came home yesterday to see it stuck on the ROG logo boot screen.

One last thing to note is that from time to time, without changing any hardware the PC will get stuck on the bios rog screen and never move, but on a hard reset it will proceed into windows recovery where it gets the stop codes. I get a 0d q code and it fails to move past the the rog logo, but then i reset it and it goes in to bsod. 

Thank you all for your help.

I know from the bsod post that the memory dump is requested, however i can not even get in to get to it unfortunately.

Sounds to me like a faulty CPU or Motherboard. 

So this is going to be longer because I've done a lot of troubleshooting. I get different stop codes when I try to boot into any of 3 options. 1 my primary NVME SSD, my backup SATA SSD (I kept a copy of windows on in case my NVME drive died), and finally both a retail Microsoft Windows 10 USB as well as a home made windows 10 USB.

If I try to boot into any of these, even the USBs, I get one or multiple of the following stop codes:

bad pool header
Bad pool caller

About my system:
Ryzen 7 1800x CPU
EVGA 800W gold PSU

I've tried:
Changing each single stick into the same slot (Then each stick into different slots)
Resetting the CMOS

I desperately need help. The computer was working just fine one night and I came home yesterday to see it stuck on the ROG logo boot screen.

One last thing to note is that from time to time, without changing any hardware the PC will get stuck on the bios rog screen and never move, but on a hard reset it will proceed into windows recovery where it gets the stop codes. I get a 0d q code and it fails to move past the the rog logo, but then i reset it and it goes in to bsod. 

I know from the bsod post that the memory dump is requested, however i can not even get in to get to it unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Joshawa said:

bad pool header
Bad pool caller

About my system:
Ryzen 7 1800x CPU
EVGA 800W gold PSU

I've tried:
Resetting the CMOS

Sounds to me like a faulty CPU or Motherboard. 

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

Thats the drive if you ask me. Even if you are trying to reinstal windows from USB it detects that the drive is corrupted. Try disconecting those drives (all of them, we will deal with them later) and try starting some linux live CD from USB. If it works we'll be sure that everyting except the drives is fine (best case scenario)

I really don't think it's the drives, because if the bootable USB dies in my computer, but works in others, that makes no sense. Since it's a different bsod every time I think it's the motherboard bus

It was the CPU, new CPU in and baddah bing baddah boom good as new what even is a bsod. Thanks all for the suggestions.