ps4 shot dead in robbery

therussianpotato

It like f***ing Ethiopia over in America it's all down hill for America it's China's turn as the power house it's alright America wait a couple of melinum and it might come back around

It like f***ing Ethiopia over in America it's all down hill for America it's China's turn as the power house it's alright America wait a couple of melinum and it might come back around

well your late....

It would be awesome if actual PS4 was shot dead in robbery.....

You really hate consoles don't you?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Oh crap. Can people NOT shoot something and kill it for more than a month???

MONTH? If my quick research is correct, there is approximately a murder every single minute worldwide. (57 hourly) I doubt there has been a time in the existence of human beings as we are today on this planet when "people [didn't] shoot something and kill it for more than a month."

I think the ps4 deserved the bullet more than the guy. PC FTW

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

You really hate consoles don't you?

i really do, and? It is my own opinion.

Jesus, something so innocent as meeting up to sell something (I've done that), and someone dies in the end...Unbelievable.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

shat if the s4 contained a secret military chip so that it could be moved without any rumble but then an employe sold it and there was no more choice

MERICA-001_zpsc94fe3f2.jpg

MERICA!

My daily driver.

• CPU
    Intel i5 6600 K
  • Motherboard
    Asus Maximus VIII Hero
  • RAM
    16 Gig of G.Skill TridentZ Series 3000 Mhz
  • GPU
    EVGA 1070 FTW edition
  • Case
    Fractal Design Define R5
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 Series 250GB for boot + WD 2TB Black
  • PSU
    Corsair RM 750W
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100 V2
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K 70 LUX
  • Mouse
    Corsair Raptor M45
  • PCPartPicker URL

I don't even have to read the article to figure out that this happened in the US.

If this was in Canada, he would have died from maple syrup.

If you read, Gun killings in USA alone in this year, 10,517 people lost their lives to a gun.

Is that suddenly a small number?

When are you Americans going to wake up?

And?

Our violence overall is lower than most nations and on-par with most of Europe.

The only difference is that they're more likely to use guns here instead of knives.

Also, so much xenophobia.

Thats just not worth it :/

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

Just because America's killings are lower than that of Europe's, is that supposed to be a good thing? 10,517 lives does not diminish the fact taht this a growing issue.

Just because America's killings are lower than that of Europe's, is that supposed to be a good thing? 10,517 lives does not diminish the fact taht this a growing issue

oh my god comparing usa with eu? thats not fare there are a shit load of more ppl in usa okay 

You do NOT want China to be a powerhouse.. Even tho they already are.. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I love you Europe and all your delicious history but to all you complaining about America. You would definitely be German right now if we didn't get involved. 

Getting ready for bullcrap "Russia won WW2!" which is absolutely stupid, considering we had to feed Russia's own troops 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I love you Europe and all your delicious history but to all you complaining about America. You would definitely be German right now if we didn't get involved. 

Getting ready for bullcrap "Russia won WW2!" which is absolutely stupid, considering we had to feed Russia's own troops 

/japanes ! they were alied! and it was good that usa nukt em! other wise the war would have been a shit load harder!!

/japanes ! they were alied! and it was good that usa nukt em! other wise the war would have been a shit load harder!!

If Germany had won they would have killed the Japs too. I loathe the fact that we nuked them but THEY DONT FUCKING GIVE UP. Even after the war I heard there was this higher up Japaneses soldier who was still fighting for like 30 years in SE Asia 

If Germany had won they would have killed the Japs too. I loathe the fact that we nuked them but THEY DONT FUCKING GIVE UP. Even after the war I heard there was this higher up Japaneses soldier who was still fighting for like 30 years in SE Asia 

umm... no they gave up after some days... the casualtys were uncountabal......... and who is cramping my star score? why :( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHZAaGidUbg