[<$60] Noctua NH-U12S vs. Corsair H60 vs. Corsair H55 vs. Noctua NH-U9S vs. BQ Dark Rock 3 vs.

Lowest temps?

Best air circulation?

Lowest noise?

Smallest form factor?

Best ease of installation?

Best overall?

PC Build: R5-1600.  Scythe Mugen 5.  GTX 1060.  120 GB SSD.  1 TB HDD.  FDD Mini C.  8 GB RAM (3000 MHz).  Be Quiet Pure Wings 2.  Capstone-550.  Deepcool 350 RGB.

Peripherals: Qisan Magicforce (80%) w/ Gateron Blues.  Razer Naga Chroma.  Lenovo 24" 1440p IPS.  PS4 Controller.

Audio: Focusrite (Solo, 2nd), SM57, Triton Fethead, AKG c214, Sennheiser HD598's, ATH-M50x, AKG K240, Novation Launchkey

Wishlist: MP S-87, iPad, Yamaha HS5's, more storage

What CPU, is it overclocked, what's your budget and location?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

6 minutes ago, minervx said:

Lowest temps?

Best air circulation?

Lowest noise?

Smallest form factor?

Best overall?

Those are almost impossible questions to answer as the majority of people won't ever have more than one or two. I can only give my opinion on the one I own. The Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4 lowered my Ryzen 5 temperatures from 73c in Aida64 and 80c in Prime95 to around 60c. I found it fairly simple to install. It includes a 120mm NF-F12 Noctua fan which is one of the most popular high static-pressure PWM fans made.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  Board: Asus PRIME X570-P  Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2x8) DDR4-3000  Case: Fractal Design Define S

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070  SSD: HP EX950 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM

PSU: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 750W  Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4  Monitor: Viotek GFT27DB 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz

Linus just did a video on this.  LTT Best cooling solution- Air or Water?

I agree with the video. If you have the space for a Noctua cooler you should not hesitate to go that route. They run as cool as their water AIO counterparts and in some cases slightly cooler. In the long run they are more reliable and they are super quiet. I have a NH-C14S with a second Noctua 140 fan added and you can't hear it. Under heavy load my 6700 doesn't creep out of the 40C range. 

Also if you go Noctua you have the added benefit of having a cooler that will likely last a lifetime. When new sockets come out all you have to do is ask Noctua for a mount kit and they will send you a kit for the new socket. (that unfortunately does not apply to coolers made for a specific socket. It does apply to the regular multi socket cooler kits)
  Noctua coolers are also super easy to mount. 

I know water is popular, but it is really tough to beat a really good air cooler overall. 

16 minutes ago, minervx said:

Lowest noise?

Dark Rock 3

17 minutes ago, minervx said:

Best overall?

Personal opinion, DR3

BQ DR3

Lowest temps?

H60 probably

21 minutes ago, minervx said:

Smallest form factor?

Depends on the case

21 hours ago, minervx said:

Lowest temps?

DR3

Best air circulation?

Depends on case. They all have 1 fan, so there isn't any answer to this.

Lowest noise?

U12S slightly over DR3 and U9B.

Smallest form factor?

U9B

All Noctua.

Best overall?

DR3.