Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 HBM2 8GB

knowlesy
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

https://community.amd.com/thread/219440

Further confirmation on not being supported, you may want to subscribe to that link to learn when support will come.

Hi all,

So I have 2x Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 and crimson 17.9.2 dose not have a enable button, or is there something that I am missing? I have been trying to find a olded verision of Catalyst or Crimsion that would support RX Vega but i have been unsuccessful in my endeavor.

If anyone has any ideas? that would really help thank you

from my understanding, cross fire is only supported in the FE drivers....which pisses me off because I also have 2 vega 64s

5 minutes ago, knowlesy said:

Hi all,

So I have 2x Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 and crimson 17.9.2 dose not have a enable button, or is there something that I am missing? I have been trying to find a olded verision of Catalyst or Crimsion that would support RX Vega but i have been unsuccessful in my endeavor.

Above is edited for night themers.

By enable, are you talking about Crossfire? Is one of the GPUs not being detected? Please clarify what you need an enable button for.

9 minutes ago, knowlesy said:

Hi all,

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download go here and you enter you gpu and op you have to manually  download graphics drivers for it

Automatically Detect and Install Your Driver

7 minutes ago, tjcater said:

Above is edited for night themers.

By enable, are you talking about Crossfire? Is one of the GPUs not being detected? Please clarify what you need an enable button for.

Crimson has detected both cards but it has no crossfire enable function

6 minutes ago, knowlesy said:

Here is another thread that had the same question:

I believe it has it automatically enabled. Have you tried playing a game that is known to have crossfire support? Have you looked at a GPU monitor while doing so :D .

Edit: Also as some others have said above, it might not be enabled in the drivers yet

Edit2: Oh you were already on that page, woops.

5 minutes ago, knowlesy said:

have you tried turning it on in the control panel

23 minutes ago, carpalflower3 said:

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download go here and you enter you gpu and op you have to manually  download graphics drivers for it

Automatically Detect and Install Your Driver

What do you mean by manually download the drivers? I have gone though the driver select and all that good stuff, but for the Vega there is only crimson 17.9.2 unless i am missing something

17 minutes ago, tjcater said:

Here is another thread that had the same question:

I believe it has it automatically enabled. Have you tried playing a game that is known to have crossfire support? Have you looked at a GPU monitor while doing so :D .

Edit: Also as some others have said above, it might not be enabled in the drivers yet

Edit2: Oh you were already on that page, woops.

what would be a good game to try it out on? I have run fire strike and heaven, but both only find one card.

2 minutes ago, knowlesy said:

what would be a good game to try it out on? I have run fire strike and heaven, but both only find one card.

Those benchmarks should support CF so you may just need to wait as most things are pointing towards it not being enabled yet.

Just now, knowlesy said:

Thank you for the point in the right direction

You may be able to use both in specific games that make use of directx12's multi gpu api (Not sure which if any games support this but that was a selling point Microsoft advertised.)

An update to the topic: