Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition

Lathlaer

Hai there, does someone maybe know if there is still any way of getting a set of the Corsairs Special Edition RAM? I'm not talking about the newest Torque, I mean the chrome one from before. I have checked the usual suspects but maybe some avenue escaped me and there is some obscure (semi)official way of getting one of those ;-) 

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

You're gonna need to keep searching the internet until someone chooses to sell theirs.

It was limited edition and they were all sold, so people own them and occasionally sell them.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

You're gonna need to keep searching the internet until someone chooses to sell theirs.

It was limited edition and they were all sold, so people own them and occasionally sell them.

Yep, and you will have to pay a lot more than the original $370 most likely.