Ryzen 5 1600x help me please :(

help me guys, since i got this cpu its 4 weeks old to me i use a watercooler AIO, im completely dumb at this, no experience, but base on my observation from day 1 of this cpu i got an unstable like 2100mhz ~ 2400mhz- 2800mhz reading in my MSI gaming APP but i dont really know what that means, today when i turned on my pc, i dont know why my Automatic voltage regulator is unstable like the voltmeter was like switching its pointed arrows so many times, and when i check my MSI gaming app my cpu is at stable 3700mhz, what does it mean? and why it is completely different from the day i started using this until yesterday, i never touch any settings to overclock as i am a dumb or newbie at playing computer games with high end cpu.

****the reason i am dumb at this because i only use a Intel pentium, and it is straight up easy like plug n play, but this time this is so complicated someone help me, i won a giveaway from MSI+Maingear+AMD so that is the reason i got this rig from them and i dont know how to use it properly, i only do light games like Esports(Dota2/Pubg/CSGO/Overwatch at lowest settings possible for fps), not a fan of that heavy games like GTA V Witcher 3 Etc. and my rig is severly bottlenecked by my monitor it only display 768p..my gpu is rx 480...

Please help me guys, is my cpu doing good? or i have to check for something? i dont want to overclock guys i am afraid..

1.jpg

3.jpg

4 minutes ago, PCApprenticeRace said:

help me guys, since i got this cpu its 4 weeks old to me i use a watercooler AIO, im completely dumb at this, no experience, but base on my observation from day 1 of this cpu i got an unstable like 2100mhz ~ 2400mhz- 2800mhz reading in my MSI gaming APP but i dont really know what that means, today when i turned on my pc, i dont know why my Automatic voltage regulator is unstable like the voltmeter was like switching its pointed arrows so many times, and when i check my MSI gaming app my cpu is at stable 3700mhz, what does it mean? and why it is completely different from the day i started using this until yesterday, i never touch any settings to overclock as i am a dumb or newbie at playing computer games with high end cpu.

****the reason i am dumb at this because i only use a Intel pentium, and it is straight up easy like plug n play, but this time this is so complicated someone help me, i won a giveaway from MSI+Maingear+AMD so that is the reason i got this rig from them and i dont know how to use it properly, i only do light games like Esports(Dota2/Pubg/CSGO/Overwatch at lowest settings possible for fps), not a fan of that heavy games like GTA V Witcher 3 Etc. and my rig is severly bottlenecked by my monitor it only display 768p..my gpu is rx 480...

Please help me guys, is my cpu doing good? or i have to check for something? i dont want to overclock guys i am afraid..

1.jpg

Dont use that app for anything but RGB control.

Mainly dont use the cancer modes

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

@dave_k thank you sir, i will uninstall this app, to be honest im not a rgb fan, can you tell me what app should i keep? since i just download the msi utilities because my rig is completely msi..

2.jpg

@dave_k i have HWinfo64 for CPU temp monitoring also, as for the Afterburner i need to keep this one to monitor my fps since pubg cant give details about fps, may i ask do you have any bad experiences about this manufacturers app? thanks sir!

Just now, PCApprenticeRace said:

@dave_k i have HWinfo64 for CPU temp monitoring also, as for the Afterburner i need to keep this one to monitor my fps since pubg cant give details about fps, may i ask do you have any bad experiences about this manufacturers app? thanks sir!

i have generally bad experience with MSI

Just now, PCApprenticeRace said:

i have X370 Gaming Pro Carbon

It is pretty fine, i wouldnt recommend it to anyone but if you already have it then i guess fine.

Keep the Gaming App for the RGB but reinstall it so the cancer modes are deactivated

@dave_k i appreciate you very much sir, i already uninstalled it since i dont really need the rgb and to free up space in my storage as well.

7 minutes ago, PCApprenticeRace said:

@dave_k last question sir, do you have any idea about my cpu clock speed? i need your help on this matter

If you turn off all MSI trash it will be normal.

AMD Cool and Quiet keeps the speed down