Aquacomputer splitty9 issue

TheRedViper

So basically, the cable provided with the splitty9 is a 50cm 3 pin. However the white input plug on the splitty9 has 4 pin. Can I still control the rpm through pwm of all the fans connected? Do I still connect the splitty9 3pin input cable to a fan plug or a pwm plug on the aquaero 6?

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34

8 minutes ago, TheRedViper said:

So basically, the cable provided with the splitty9 is a 50cm 3 pin. However the white input plug on the splitty9 has 4 pin. Can I still control the rpm through pwm of all the fans connected? Do I still connect the splitty9 3pin input cable to a fan plug or a pwm plug on the aquaero 6?

It depends on your input signal if you are providing a PWM signal you need the 4 pin interfacing cable to push through the PWM signal. If the fans on the splitty are 3 pin then you can run it with just the 3 pin input cable. 

Also I assume you are pairing this with their Aquero fan controller?

Just now, W-L said:

It depends on your input signal if you are providing a PWM signal you need the 4 pin interfacing cable to push through the PWM signal. If the fans on the splitty are 3 pin then you can run it with just the 3 pin input cable. 

Also I assume you are pairing this with their Aquero fan controller?

Yes, but its dumb of them to provide a 3pin cable with their fan hub. Im plugging in 3x eloop b12ps

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34

1 minute ago, TheRedViper said:

Yes, but its dumb of them to provide a 3pin cable with their fan hub. Im plugging in 3x eloop b12ps

Think they might have made a mistake then on Aquacomputer's site they have it labeled as a 4 pin 

https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?language=en&products_id=3420

2 minutes ago, W-L said:

Think they might have made a mistake then on Aquacomputer's site they have it labeled as a 4 pin 

https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?language=en&products_id=3420

Yeah just checked too. Its supposed to come with a 4 pin. Luckily for me, theres an extra one in the aquaero 6 package.