MIL Spec Circular connectors with quick release valves

Metalshark

Are there pre-existing MIL Spec Circular connectors with quick release valves instead of having them custom made?

For instance I can find 13 pins ones for radiators (4x pins for negative, 4x pins for 12v, 1x pin for PWM and 4x pins for tachometer feedback for 13 pins total covering power for the fans) but am looking to have 12mm quick release valves with 2x G1/4 on the rear of the connectors built in (for water in and out) and that looks to only be custom.

19 minutes ago, Metalshark said:

Are there pre-existing MIL Spec Circular connectors with quick release valves instead of having them custom made?

For instance I can find 13 pins ones for radiators (4x pins for negative, 4x pins for 12v, 1x pin for PWM and 4x pins for tachometer feedback for 13 pins total covering power for the fans) but am looking to have 12mm quick release valves with 2x G1/4 on the rear of the connectors built in (for water in and out) and that looks to only be custom.

what? im so confused as to what you need from them :/

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

Just now, KOMTechAndGaming said:

what? im so confused as to what you need from them :/

Using MIL Spec connectors for a custom build so I can interchange water cooling radiators using a single connector. So one connector for water in/out and all four fans. I can get a custom one made, just seeing if anyone knew if there were already ones out there instead of paying the premium (time and money) for bespoke.

Just now, Metalshark said:

Using MIL Spec connectors for a custom build so I can interchange water cooling radiators using a single connector. So one connector for water in/out and all four fans. I can get a custom one made, just seeing if anyone knew if there were already ones out there instead of paying the premium (time and money) for bespoke.

oh, well looking at the one youve linked it doesnt look like theres much space for the water to travel unless im missing something

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

11 minutes ago, Metalshark said:

Like this, it's similar to the one you've selected they make common quick release circular connectors but just note the amount of power your pushing through it and the cabling you'll be using. 

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/amphenol-aerospace-operations/D38999-26WB35SN/D38999-26WB35SN-ND/2688195

Just now, KOMTechAndGaming said:

oh, well looking at the one youve linked it doesnt look like theres much space for the water to travel unless im missing something

You get different sizes with differing numbers of pins. It gives you a very clean look to have a single connector with the wires/pipes coming out close to the components.

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

Like this, it's similar to the one you've selected they make common quick release circular connectors but just note the amount of power your pushing through it and the cabling you'll be using. 

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/amphenol-aerospace-operations/D38999-26WB35SN/D38999-26WB35SN-ND/2688195

Thanks - do you know any that have also have quick release fluid pipes/valves in? Can only find more narrow ones (wires and pipes/valves) for engines without going custom.

6 minutes ago, Metalshark said:

Thanks - do you know any that have also have quick release fluid pipes/valves in? Can only find more narrow ones for engines without going custom.

I know they have them for lower pin count connectors but not sure for 13 pins exactly. They have bayonet type ones with a twist lock or push friction mounts. Also check to see if they are waterproof is that is something your looking for. 

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/itt-cannon-llc/MKJ3A6F8-13PN/1003-1390-ND/2741873

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/lemo/XRN.M13.GLL.6GZ/1124-1300-ND/2786402

Just now, W-L said:

I know they have them for lower pin count connectors but not sure for 13 pins exactly. They have bayonet type ones with a twist lock or push friction mounts. Also check to see if they are waterproof is that is something your looking for. 

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/itt-cannon-llc/MKJ3A6F8-13PN/1003-1390-ND/2741873

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/lemo/XRN.M13.GLL.6GZ/1124-1300-ND/2786402

Will have a hunt around the DigiKey website - thanks for the tip