PC Build Under 500$ or roughly 40,000indian rupees(INR)

Anand K N

I would like to build  a gaming pc under 500$ .give me recommendation of parts .I am confused weather to choose ryzen 5 1400 or i5 7400.if there is a better option please let me know.Also i have confusion in choosing GPU,I am not able to decide weather gtx 1050ti or rx 560 should be chosen.please give your recommendations.

if you know someone selling something second hand i recommend you look into that first and salvage what you can. amd tends to be cheaper for same performance but if you can find a second hand one a 680 or 770 it will preform as well as the 1050ti or better and will be good for up to 1080p. the 1050ti is slightly better than the rx560 but at this point take the cheaper one. as for cpu go for the cheaper one. in this case it really wont be benificial to go for intel anyway. and even first gen i7s wont bottleneck a 1080ti so you shouldn't have to worry about a bottleneck with the ryzen 1400(i know its a shit comparison but still people who will rag on me for that should understand)

5 hours ago, mrmonmon2 said:

if you know someone selling something second hand i recommend you look into that first and salvage what you can. amd tends to be cheaper for same performance but if you can find a second hand one a 680 or 770 it will preform as well as the 1050ti or better and will be good for up to 1080p. the 1050ti is slightly better than the rx560 but at this point take the cheaper one. as for cpu go for the cheaper one. in this case it really wont be benificial to go for intel anyway. and even first gen i7s wont bottleneck a 1080ti so you shouldn't have to worry about a bottleneck with the ryzen 1400(i know its a shit comparison but still people who will rag on me for that should understand)

I actually want to buy everything new and not used.

Just now, Anand K N said:

I actually want to buy everything new and not used.

Go for the rx560 and ryzen cpu then. Your budget will thank you. If you need a monitor keyboard mouse and cables. Your 500$budget is gonna get destroyed unless you get those things second hand. It's not all that bad. Or even just a local pc shop thst you can bargain with would work. 

4 hours ago, mrmonmon2 said:

Go for the rx560 and ryzen cpu then. Your budget will thank you. If you need a monitor keyboard mouse and cables. Your 500$budget is gonna get destroyed unless you get those things second hand. It's not all that bad. Or even just a local pc shop thst you can bargain with would work. 

i dont want a moniter keyboard mouse speaker etc.I just want cpu ,psu,gpu,hdd,cabinet,ram and mobo

and in my area both ryzen 5 1400 and i5 7400 has almost the same price.Also the rx 560 and gtx 1050ti is also having the same price range

2 minutes ago, Anand K N said:

i dont want a moniter keyboard mouse speaker etc.I just want cpu ,psu,gpu,hdd,cabinet,ram and mobo

Use the motherboard cardboard box as a case and get a cpu cooler instead of a case. Ram go with cheap but a brand name. Ddr4 will really cost a lot right now sadly. 

13 hours ago, Anand K N said:

and in my area both ryzen 5 1400 and i5 7400 has almost the same price.Also the rx 560 and gtx 1050ti is also having the same price range

If the cpus are the same price about the go with the one that has the cheaper motherboard that is still decent. Gpus take the cheaper one or spend the little extra on the 1050ti