high disk usage when running apps for the first time after windows startup

whenever i run any application after windows startup no matter how much time after the startup the disk usage gets to 100% with no actual apps using disk all are around .1 mb/s *it returns to 0-1% after 1-2 mins depending on the app*, if i closed the app and reopened it, it takes like a sec or two to run with no disk usage at all and when i restart the pc and run any app again the same thing happens all over again , this happens with all apps (chrome. leageoflegends, steam, even taskmanager)
my pc specs
cpu ryzen 5 1600
rams 16 gb crucial ballistix sport ddr4 2400
mobo asus prime b350 plus
hdd 1tb western digital wd10eurx

one last thing , crystaldiskinfo states that i have 1934 reallocated sectors which i had in the first 15gb so i isolated the first 20gb and the rest got no badsectors at all
thanks in advance <3

yeah thats normal because with any drive, its going to take some amount of time to allocate and open files, whether it be .1 seconds or 10 seconds.  The times get faster with an ssd but you are using an hdd which explains the long usage times.

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

yeah 1-10 seconds not 1-2 minutes it's driving me crazy pc becomes unusable during these 2 minutes, when i reopen the same app again it runs in 1-10 seconds yeah

on my old p4 pc chrome runs faster than my new build, + windows takes like 8 minutes to start and around 5 minutes to get a low disk usage to be usable