Do you know of any budget RGB case fans?

dcgreen2k

The question is all in the title. I just don't know where to go or who to buy from because every RGB fan I've ever seen is obscenely expensive! By budget, I mean under 25 usd, and a price of around $15 would be awesome, thanks!

Computer engineering grad student, machine learning researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

6 minutes ago, thegreengamers said:

The question is all in the title. I just don't know where to go or who to buy from because every RGB fan I've ever seen is obscenely expensive! By budget, I mean under 25 usd, and a price of around $15 would be awesome, thanks!

The RGB fans you get usually are in kits that have the three fans and RGB controller required to change the colors and modes. There are off brand RGB style fans but they won't be as good in terms of fan quality. 

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/sp120-rgb-led-high-performance-120mm-fan-three-pack-with-controller

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

The RGB fans you get usually are in kits that have the three fans and RGB controller required to change the colors and modes. There are off brand RGB style fans but they won't be as good in terms of fan quality. 

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/sp120-rgb-led-high-performance-120mm-fan-three-pack-with-controller

Alright, those fans seem pretty good, thanks!

Computer engineering grad student, machine learning researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16