Sharing internet on 2 NIC other cards

Levent

PCI Wifi Card --> Connects this PC to internet (Wifi router is DSL-N12E) this connection is shared with Onboard Gigabit Controller

Onboard Gigabit --> Connects to old Wifi Router via cat5 and that shares internet again

PCI Gigabit Card -> this connects to my old pc (you can call it home server) until now this PC didnt needed internet but now i moved in to my own house and its going to host a web server , FTP server and a minecraft server :) the problem is i cant share internet more than once in windows7 bridging connections would work for me because i run 2 different IP lines (Onboard gets 192.168.3.1 ,PCI gets 192.168.2.1 and Wifi Card gets 192.168.1.253)

i need 1 Gigabit connection between my pc because i constantly share stuff between pc's

i am not willing to pay 100bucks to a 1 gigabit switch OR get another expensive wifi router

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I'm not going to try and decipher all that jumbled mess. But you can bridge more than two connections together.

You should draw up a quick diagram in paint or something. Your shit is confusing.

i told you i cant bridge connections because i need to run 2 different IP's

and here is the diagram you wanted http://i.imgur.com/SrpArvb.jpg

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

You connect to the internet via wifi and you want to run servers, tell me where does that mix ?

Gigabit switches are cheap, there are 8 port Netgear ones for 30$, get one of those and redo your setup.

Something wrong with your connection ?

Run the damn cable :)

You connect to the internet via wifi and you want to run servers, tell me where does that mix ?

Gigabit switches are cheap, there are 8 port Netgear ones for 30$, get one of those and redo your setup.

did i said im going to host a stuff that relies on high speed network there ? web site for myself its not going to be forums,my ftp server will be for my projects (file size of 1 to 90mb) also my current connection is good i got a 19dB antenna for wifi SO quality of wifi is NOT A PROBLEM

Then why the hell do you care about the server and your pc being connected on the gigabit NIC's? If your wifi is so good then just put everything on the wifi.

It seems like you just want to use all this crap because you have it.

OK to finalize the situation i use wifi and im happy with it and i need it current wifi setup is going to STAY no matter what i just bough Linksys SE2800 for like 60$ and connected to this pc now i everything works (besides the configurations i have to make)

Apart from turning your pc into a router you will not be able to bridge 2 different subnets in windows. Just listen to us and redo your setup.

Something wrong with your connection ?

Run the damn cable :)

Why do you even want two different subnets? It just makes your life harder.

Why not run everything off the one ASUS router? so your setup would look like this

Setupone.jpg

With the lightning being wireless.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Why not run everything off the one ASUS router? so your setup would look like this

Setupone.jpg

router is at down stairs but damn i never thought about this ,im going to re arrange lot of stuff in 1 or 2 months ill use this to connect my server directly to router ,thank you

Setupone.jpg

BRB, gonna go slam my fkn head into a wall.......