Help With Audio Interface, Phantom Power and XLR

alanp1995

At the moment I am looking to purchase a pair of DT 990 250 Ohm headphones, an Audio-Technica AT2020 microphone and a metal box (Audio Interface) to power both the XLR phantom power and headphones I plan on purchasing.

What I Need Help With

1. What audio interface would you recommend under €50?

2. What cables do I need which don't come with the Mic or Audio Interface? Any additional XLR cables?

3. What boom arm would you recommend for the AT2020 for my desk?

N.B. Audio Interface needs to support both 48V Phantom Power for the AT2020 and power the DT990's.

Thanks in advance for any help!

1 minute ago, _Dr_Eye_ said:

get a pair of earbuds mate thats what im using

Need a professional microphone for my streaming and YouTube. Also want to do some singing. And need a good pair of Studio Headphones. A pair of earbuds won't do anything for me.

At that price you're pretty much limited to the Behringer UM2 or UMC22. If you increased your budget you could get a Focusrite Scarlett Solo or a Presonus box.

The only cable you'll need is a single XLR cable for the mic. If you're buying a bundle then it probably includes a cable.

The AT2020 isn't a particularly heavy mic so a cheap arm should do. If you say where you're buying from I could suggest a stand.