Jak 3 Help?

AWayne

Hey guys, So I bought the Jak and Daxter Collection and have been playing through the 3 games. Besides frustrating levels, I have not had any problems until now. I just started Jak 3 and on the 2nd or 3rd mission where you have the first buggy race is where I encounter my glitch. What happens is I go through the race, I win, but afterwords I just see a black screen and the noise of the buggy race continuing. I do not get a prompt to continue or a cutscene after I win. Wondering If anyone has had similar troubles. Thanks

I have tried shutting the game off and continuing from my save file, same thing. I have also tried creating a whole new game save but the same thing happens when I get to the end of the race.

Edit: I am using a ps3 system.

I would try deleting the install data of the game and reinstalling it. Well for digital that is, i don't know if you need to install the data on the cd version to play the game. I was able to 100% all three games. The worst I have had was freezing which only happened once or twice. Though i have had lots of slow downs in the third game though.

(ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┸━┸

18 hours ago, kingforge said:

I would try deleting the install data of the game and reinstalling it. Well for digital that is, i don't know if you need to install the data on the cd version to play the game. I was able to 100% all three games. The worst I have had was freezing which only happened once or twice. Though i have had lots of slow downs in the third game though.

Alright, I was thinking of doing that, but I wasn't sure if all three games are on one save. Ill give it a shot though. I really am a huge fan of the series and it would suck if I can't finish the last one. Thanks for your help!