best antenna postition

joeythebold

i just finioshed my alien 5" build and i was having some interference issues, im using a tbs unify on 500mw with a LHCP tbs triumph (on both ends) any ideas on where to mount the antenna?

8 minutes ago, joeythebold said:

i just finioshed my alien 5" build and i was having some interference issues, im using a tbs unify on 500mw with a LHCP tbs triumph (on both ends) any ideas on where to mount the antenna?

Run it straight out the back, ziptying it to the top plate twice, then bend it up as it comes out.

ASU

27 minutes ago, joeythebold said:

just the way mr steele does it?

Yup, that's probably the best way to do it. Tis how I mounted my antenna when I ran a top mounted battery frame.

ASU

15 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Yup, that's probably the best way to do it. Tis how I mounted my antenna when I ran a top mounted battery frame.

cool thx also tbs is annoying b/c i specially bought the rpsma antenna but my reviever takes sma so i need an adapter just a pain in the ass

39 minutes ago, joeythebold said:

cool thx also tbs is annoying b/c i specially bought the rpsma antenna but my reviever takes sma so i need an adapter just a pain in the ass

Idk man, sounds like your fault for not checking which part has which connector. I love TBS, everything they make (except the mr steele motors which are riddled with problems and poor qc) is amazing.

ASU

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2017 at 2:18 PM, Hackentosher said:

Idk man, sounds like your fault for not checking which part has which connector. I love TBS, everything they make (except the mr steele motors which are riddled with problems and poor qc) is amazing.

i just dislike how them and impulse rc have imposed this rp-sma and no one wants it yet b/c they make the best vtx no one can object

1 hour ago, joeythebold said:

i just dislike how them and impulse rc have imposed this rp-sma and no one wants it yet b/c they make the best vtx no one can object

Well they listened to the community and offered sma options because that's what the people wanted. 

ASU