8inch car sub

GeneralBear

so to start off my trunk is 12inches high so do to that im limited to 8inch subs as i have to have rear facing subs the girlfriend wont allow me to have any facing up as she dosent want to dmg them. just wondering whats the best 8 inch sub?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-8-Dual-Black-Carpet-Sub-Bass-Box-Car-Truck-SUV-8D-/331073272669?pt=Car_Audio_Video&hash=item4d15813b5d&vxp=mtr

that is the sub box i plan on buying for the car

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

not making your own box?

There is a good one from sundown audio that might interest you.

im not that great at the math aspects of size of box port what frepquenses i need all that stuff

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate