IEM request & unique setup

Selinus

Hey everyone!

So I got myself a pair of ATH M50X's a year and a half ago and have been in love with them ever since. Recently I've been looking into getting a nice pair of IEMs for my on the go purposes but haven't had much luck finding the right pair.
Ideally I'd like to find something that:

• Has as close of a sound signature as I can get to the M50X's, but with a slightly more pronounced bass.
  • Overear & Black for design would be nice.
  • As far as budget goes, I'd like to keep it under $200. Pref. as cheap as I can go without sacrificing major amounts of quality.
  • My main use case for these will be on the go with my phone, as well as a Sena 20S when riding.

So the keen of you may have noticed I tagged this post with "motovlogging" and talked about a Sena 20S. This is where the plan for the portable AMP comes into play.
My plan for this is to be able to use a 3.5mm splitter to be able to hear my audio coming from my 20S through the IEMs as well as record it and my mic through something like a GoPro Hero 4 (So I can be lazy and can skip a bit of post production). This is mainly due to the fact that software limitations disallow intercom between different headsets (Bluetooth 4.0 chaining) and phone audio to be recorded at the same time. This setup is a bit of an overkill workaround for a small niche problem, but it allows for greater flexibility with this type of content production.

(provided a diagram below for ease of understanding)

Diagram.png