Here's a budget build I made and I was wondering if it would be good. The PC's budget is $450 and the PC comes to about $429 alone. The rest like the monitor and the mouse/keyboard are a diff budget.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7DJMhq

Games I will play are CS GO, Minecraft, and Terraria.

Please help me and thanks for all advice!

2 minutes ago, Adrean123561 said:

Here's a budget build I made and I was wondering if it would be good. The PC's budget is $450 and the PC comes to about $429 alone. The rest like the monitor and the mouse/keyboard are a diff budget.

i would get a different psu but other than that the build is quite solid. go for a cx450m instead and you should be all set with a decent build. I don't know much about the case so I cant say anything about it but the hardware is quite good for what you want it to do. 

2 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

i would get a different psu but other than that the build is quite solid. go for a cx450m instead and you should be all set with a decent build. I don't know much about the case so I cant say anything about it but the hardware is quite good for what you want it to do. 

Originally I had the cx450m but my friend told me that the pc could easily over heat with a PSU that small, for a PC as powerful as this one could get with overclocking and such

Thanks for the advice though I'll look more into it

17 minutes ago, Adrean123561 said:

I'd swap out the psu for something like this https://pcpartpicker.com/product/fZyFf7/seasonic-power-supply-s12ii520bronze

Its cheaper, better quality, and has more watts. Other than that you build looks pretty solid. Adding an SSD later on would also help speed things up.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($78.89 @ B&H) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-H110M-M.2 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($46.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill - Aegis 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.38 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB ACX 2.0 Video Card  ($149.99 @ Best Buy) 
Case: DIYPC - DIY-F2-W ATX Mini Tower Case  ($24.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($23.98 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: AOC - i2267Fw 22.0" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor  ($89.99 @ Amazon) 
Keyboard: HEC - HGX300 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($10.99 @ Newegg) 
Mouse: DLAND - ZELOTES Wired Optical Mouse  ($9.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $540.18
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-08-25 23:23 EDT-0400

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Get an old prebuilt with a i5 or i7 and throw a gpu and a ssd in it and bam you have a dope gaming rig