PC Upgrade CPU+Cooling OR GPU Water Cooling

My Current build:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 - stock cooler atm...               
GPU: AMD R9 390X -runs hoter then he//
RAM: HyperX Fury DDR3 1600 C10 2x8GB              
MBD: MSI 970 GAMING (MS-7693)

I can either upgrade my CPU to a AMD FX-8370, and a Corsair H90 for adequate cooling ($260) or.....

I can liquid cool my MSI R9 390X using a NZXT Kraken G10 bracket, a copper 10mm GPU shim, and the Corsair H90 ($180) or.....

I could go the middle ground and get the NZXT bracket, the copper GPU shim and 2 Corsair H90's and just keep my current FX-6300. ($280)

My MSI R9 390X Tends to get stupidly hot after only an hour and a bit of playing AAA titles, and on the other hand my AMD FX-6300 tends can bottleneck my GPU in CPU intensive games like The Whitcher 3, GTA V, Rise Of The Tomb Raider ETC ETC. I eventually want to upgrade all of this but ATM i can only afford to do 1 of the 3 and would like some opinions on the matter, and other possible solutions are more then welcome! And Yes i made sure the NZXT G10 Bracket is compatible with my R9 390X it says on the main website that its compatible as long as you use a copper shim.

Platform upgrade is a correct choice. 

Maybe somehow you'll even be able to snag a deal on some older architecture gpus.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!