Cooler Master Fan Life 280000 vs 40000 hrs, pls hlp

I'm so confused to buy cooler master - hyper 212 led or turbo edition? both are same, but fan life differs can someone pls explain? check these images

Cooler Master Hyper 212 led vs Turbo.png

You posted two identical pictures, please fix :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

probably the bearings if I had to guess. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

9 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

You posted two identical pictures, please fix :)

which one i need to buy?

10 minutes ago, werto165 said:

probably the bearings if I had to guess. 

dude both use rifle bearing? then how come hyper 212 led is 2,80,000 hrs and turbo edition is just 40,000 hrs hlp me chose one.

I had the fan on a Cooler Master Evo 212+ go bad on me after about 4 years of service, replaced it with a Corsair fan not sure if that helps or not. At the end of the day I never really pay much attention to the MTBF but more the warranty, if it runs 24 hours for 2 years and doesn't need replacing but 3 years does, then the manufacturer will give it 2 years, that is why I go by the warranty, if Noctua didn't make good fans they wouldn't give you 6 year warranty on those products.

22 hours ago, sankarlinus said:

dude both use rifle bearing? then how come hyper 212 led is 2,80,000 hrs and turbo edition is just 40,000 hrs hlp me chose one.

If we are just looking at those numbers. It's 4.5 years vs 31 years of 24/7 operations estimated. Get which is cheaper.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv