How to change install location

Dogsparky

I am getting another drive for my system and i was wondering how do i set the install location to the new drive? like actually install for games from steam so they don't go onto the first drive as i am running out of room there.

when you install a game on steam, it asks you where do you want to install it to, change the directory from your first drive to the new drive

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

14 hours ago, themctipers said:

when you install a game on steam, it asks you where do you want to install it to, change the directory from your first drive to the new drive

it doesn't ask, it just installs it 

14 hours ago, themctipers said:

and it isn't just games i want to have installed there, every time i go to install something it installs on my main drive and just downloads on the other drive it doesn't install on the second one i am talking about install not download, but i mean things like adobe premiere lets say i wan to have installed not just downloaded onto another drive