Upgrading my PC

Billy_Mays

I would like to make a custom case and have almost unlimited rad space (possibly quad 560's) but I would need to design a case and thats a little annoying with blender because I learned how to use AutoCad and its pretty nice, my budget would be $1500, I do record videos and edit them and encode them in Adobe Encoder, I also maybe streaming later this year or next year depending if I can do some stuff to help with my internet, I do like having tons of chrome tabs open and lots of programs open at once because I use them frequently and if I go with a custom case I will have a lot more budget to spend else where, I can use my current GPU for a while and I will be getting a 39" 1080p TV for cheaper since it used to be my uncles, I dont need speakers since I will be getting some from my uncle but they are RCA so will any RCA to 3.5mm work well with them I dont know the sound quality nor the model number, I also would like to do a custom loop and the theme I would like to go for is blue and white and a little black (it doesnt matter if the rads are black to me) and so far this is what Ive came up with https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/FYVmjc I know MSI boards have their problems but it can be changed to a black and white and I will be using a capture card in my current rig (specs in signature) for streaming/recording and have the files transferred onto the rig Im planning so what would be the best idea for my build and the stuff for the custom case is https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/TrjYjc with the parts in the first list, so what should I go for with my next rig?

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

560 like the RX 560?

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

7 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

560 like the RX 560?

No radiators

2 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

No radiators

Ok well I'm sorry, this just seems like an incredibly dumb idea. You want 4 radiators? Why? That will just cause a BUNCH of problems and a lot of maintenance, and money. If you have $1500 to spend build yourself a nice r7 1700 + 1080ti build.

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

3 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

Ok well I'm sorry, this just seems like an incredibly dumb idea. You want 4 radiators? Why? That will just cause a BUNCH of problems and a lot of maintenance, and money. If you have $1500 to spend build yourself a nice r7 1700 + 1080ti build.

I don't need that much rads but it was an idea and a 1080ti at 1080p60 is too overkill

Just now, Billy_Mays said:

I don't need that much rads but it was an idea and a 1080ti at 1080p60 is too overkill

Well then get a r5 1600 + 1060 6gb and boom saved you $800 (CAD) dollars :D

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

8 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

Well then get a r5 1600 + 1060 6gb and boom saved you $800 (CAD) dollars :D

I'm fine with my GTX 770 for now

I'm fine with my GTX 770 for now

So then why do you want to upgrade?

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

14 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

So then why do you want to upgrade?

Better CPU and more current platform 

Better CPU and more current platform 

....then go with the r5 1600 and keep the 770

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

53 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

....then go with the r5 1600 and keep the 770

Why not a 1700?

Why not a 1700?

You're only doing 1080?

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

2 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

You're only doing 1080?

I know but my editing and rendering is going to be on that PC and having a custom loop on a 1600 doesnt make much sense

I know but my editing and rendering is going to be on that PC and having a custom loop on a 1600 doesnt make much sense

Then get a 1700, dont bother with a custom loop.

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Just now, QuantumBit said:

Then get a 1700, dont bother with a custom loop.

Why dont bother with a custom loop?

Why dont bother with a custom loop?

No reason, I personally think its a waste of money since the OC wont be much better, use the extra money for an ssd or m.2 etc.

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

2 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

No reason, I personally think its a waste of money since the OC wont be much better, use the extra money for an ssd or m.2 etc.

I will get an SSD when the price is right for one and a standed HDD is fine for me, I know it wont OC better but it will let me have cooler temps and it will make me do maintenance on my PC and its my money not yours 

10 hours ago, Billy_Mays said:

I will get an SSD when the price is right for one and a standed HDD is fine for me, I know it wont OC better but it will let me have cooler temps and it will make me do maintenance on my PC and its my money not yours 

ok go ahead waste your money on a custom loop just so you get lower number on the top left of your screen when benchmarking things. Your money not mine.

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

3 hours ago, QuantumBit said:

ok go ahead waste your money on a custom loop just so you get lower number on the top left of your screen when benchmarking things. Your money not mine.

Do you know what passion is?

7 hours ago, Billy_Mays said:

Do you know what passion is?

In all your post I've replied on I try helping and giving my input on what you should do and then in the end you always end up going with your original choice, no matter what anymore says. I guess I don't see the point in helping you anymore if its "your money".

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

22 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

In all your post I've replied on I try helping and giving my input on what you should do and then in the end you always end up going with your original choice, no matter what anymore says. I guess I don't see the point in helping you anymore if its "your money".

You could asrock have an idea of something similar to the idea I had 

1 minute ago, Billy_Mays said:

You could asrock have an idea of something similar to the idea I had 

What???

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

24 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

What???

Suggest and dumbass auto correct

3 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

Suggest and dumbass auto correct

You could suggest have an idea?

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

4 hours ago, QuantumBit said:

You could suggest have an idea?

An idea close to mine but without a custom loop that will keep me happy