K55 Key Pulling

Timbs

Is it safe to pull the keys on my K55 RGB? I don't have a keycap puller, but might get one so I can clean it.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus

I don't think you can since it's not a mechanical keyboard and I can't find replacement keys for the k55 on their website. My k70 for instance also came with a keycap puller out of the box. I might be wrong though. 

11 minutes ago, MkaiL said:

I don't think you can since it's not a mechanical keyboard and I can't find replacement keys for the k55 on their website. My k70 for instance also came with a keycap puller out of the box. I might be wrong though. 

I'll look it up then. I can pull my keys on my other keyboard though and that isn't a Mech.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus

Just now, MkaiL said:

Came across this picture of the k55, might help you figure it out:

P1050110.jpg.4d203eb2f6b694e666ad3c1be957fd0b.jpg

Alright, rad thanks. Yeah nobody else is giving me a really straight answer as to whether I can or can't, and this is a big help. I might just ring up Corsair themselves tomorrow and ask, case in the manual it doesn't mention anything about non-removing keys.

You should be able to besides scissor or chiclet keys I've never seen a board you can't remove the caps on, I always just used the fingers to pull key caps,

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige

11 minutes ago, it_dont_work said:

You should be able to besides scissor or chiclet keys I've never seen a board you can't remove the caps on, I always just used the fingers to pull key caps,

I just don't wanna break it. 

On a hella budget and can't afford to break anything.