Youtube "An error occured while searching for videos"

Ugh, so ive been getting this insanely annoying and infuriating error on youtube when using my account that only happens when searching for videos (yes i can watch videos that are in the subscription box or random ones that appear on the entry page of youtube).

Initially i tought it was an android youtube app issue only, but apparently it happens on the PC aswell (literally the problem must be my account right?)

I have tried clearing caches, reinstalling apps, reconnecting to accounts and restarting both the smartphone and pc to no avail.

Anyone had this issue and how were they able to fix it?

If i cant fix this issue, youtube is over for me... forever it would seem....

Groomlake Authority

Have you tried it with another user account? That way you can tell if it is a issue with your account or something else.

MochPot: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, ASRock X370 Fatality K7, 8GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070, 256gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD, Corsair RM750x, Corsair Carbide 275R, Windows 10 Pro

ZenServerRequiem: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g, 32GB 3200MHz DDR4, MSI B450 Gaming Plus, 4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 960, 2GB Nvidia Quadro P400, 500gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD (Cache Drive only), 3 x Seagate Baracuda 2TB, Corsair CX500, Corsair Carbine 750T, Limetech Unraid (Running Plex, Jackett, Sonarr, WireShark, Duck DNS, Ubuntu Server VM for MC server)

2 hours ago, ShadowArk said:

-snip-

I did and they worked, which is why i was so worried that my account was bugged or had been blocked from access to Youtube (for whatever reason).

Well, at least i regained control and that means that i probably had an issue with the host server or something along those lines... hopefully...

Groomlake Authority

3 hours ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

I did and they worked, which is why i was so worried that my account was bugged or had been blocked from access to Youtube (for whatever reason).

Well, at least i regained control and that means that i probably had an issue with the host server or something along those lines... hopefully...

So is it no longer doing it? If it happens again you should report it as a bug

MochPot: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, ASRock X370 Fatality K7, 8GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070, 256gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD, Corsair RM750x, Corsair Carbide 275R, Windows 10 Pro

ZenServerRequiem: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g, 32GB 3200MHz DDR4, MSI B450 Gaming Plus, 4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 960, 2GB Nvidia Quadro P400, 500gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD (Cache Drive only), 3 x Seagate Baracuda 2TB, Corsair CX500, Corsair Carbine 750T, Limetech Unraid (Running Plex, Jackett, Sonarr, WireShark, Duck DNS, Ubuntu Server VM for MC server)