HTC VIVE $200 price drop on Newegg.com!

The HTC VIVE just went on sale on Newegg.com. They dropped the price a whole $200! The Price is now $599.00! Newegg is also a non-taxing, for most states, site, so that's a plus!

I thought I'd let the community know. I am NOT advertising the Vive. I am simply informing you guys! Hope that's okay. 

Also, sorry if this is the wrong place for this. Wasn't exactly sure where this belonged. At first I thought Tech News, but I thought Peripherals was better place. 

This should probably go in 'Hot Deals',

Recently in the UK anyway they have been selling on Amazon the Oculus with the hand things for £399 to Prime members, which is a pretty good deal also.I wonder if these sales are because Version 2s can be expected fairly soon and these companies know as soon as they announce them people will not be willing to buy the current gen versions

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

6 minutes ago, Rupe said:

This should probably go in 'Hot Deals',

Recently in the UK anyway they have been selling on Amazon the Oculus with the hand things for £399 to Prime members, which is a pretty good deal also.I wonder if these sales are because Version 2s can be expected fairly soon and these companies know as soon as they announce them people will not be willing to buy the current gen versions

1 minute ago, CaptainKieseI said:

its not a deal its a permanent price drop

https://blog.vive.com/us/2017/08/21/htc-vive-announces-price-drop/

Wow! This is awesome! I bet it's due to Oculus dropping the price of their system.