Primochill 90 Degree Fittings?

Go to solution Solved by OsuMasterz,
4 minutes ago, django_keyes said:

Hey Guys,

I am a big fan of Primochill's fittings, and I was looking on their site for 90 degree and dual-rotary fittings. Do they make them? Or will I have to get some from Bitspower, then stick Primochill fittings on the G1/4 threads. 

Best,
Django

I don't think they carry dual-rotary 90 degree fittings, the only companies I see that carry them are Bitspower and Barrow.

Hey Guys,

I am a big fan of Primochill's fittings, and I was looking on their site for 90 degree and dual-rotary fittings. Do they make them? Or will I have to get some from Bitspower, then stick Primochill fittings on the G1/4 threads. 

Best,
Django

4 minutes ago, django_keyes said:

Hey Guys,

Best,
Django

I don't think they carry dual-rotary 90 degree fittings, the only companies I see that carry them are Bitspower and Barrow.

Just now, OsuMasterz said:

Ok thanks. Thats a little disappointing...