PC problem help please

IIIRohatIII

So i have this problem that i am not sure about.
CPU: Ryzen  5 1600
GPU: GTX 1060 6gb
MOBO: MSI b350 pro gaming

HDD: 3000gb baracuda
PSU: Corsair rmx 550w 80+ gold
RAM: DDR4 2x4gb 3200mhz
And 3 case fans.

My question is will this 550w 80+ gold puwer supply from corsair run just fine without a problem?
Because i was just playing dying light and suddenly my screen went black and the fans stopped turning only the motherboard lights were popping up. When i removed the GPU it worked perfectly fine.

2 minutes ago, IIIRohatIII said:

So i have this problem that i am not sure about.
CPU: Ryzen  5 1600
GPU: GTX 1060 6gb
MOBO: MSI b350 pro gaming

HDD: 3000gb baracuda
PSU: Corsair rmx 550w 80+ gold
RAM: DDR4 2x4gb 3200mhz
And 3 case fans.

My question is will this 550w 80+ gold puwer supply from corsair run just fine without a problem?
Because i was just playing dying light and suddenly my screen went black and the fans stopped turning only the motherboard lights were popping up. When i removed the GPU it worked perfectly fine.

You should be fine in theory, so I have no idea why that isn't enough power unless that Ryzen CPU + 1060 + HDD combo is a problem.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

It seems that you need a gtx 1070?, i wish your power supply is fine 

It should. I have i5-4690 which is 84W and gtx1060 in my rig and the exact PSU. never have any issue. maybe the GPU driver or RAM - CPU compatibility issue.

The PSu should be enough.

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

1 minute ago, Herorush said:

It seems that you need a gtx 1070?, i wish your power supply is fine 

i was going to buy one but it was like the miners were waiting until i was getting into pc gaming

The thing is i build this pc couple days ago. I was just playing a game and then it suddenly went off. Only the mobo lights were on. So i looked it up and pulled the gpu out and then it worked fine. But whenever i try to play a game it feels like the psu is not enough or something to handel my rig. :(

Just now, IIIRohatIII said:

The thing is i build this pc couple days ago. I was just playing a game and then it suddenly went off. Only the mobo lights were on. So i looked it up and pulled the gpu out and then it worked fine. But whenever i try to play a game it feels like the psu is not enough or something to handel my rig. :(

and its not the ram i checked i switched it from places

Just now, IIIRohatIII said:

Do you have a way to measure power consumption under load with the GPU and without the GPU?

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

1 minute ago, AluminiumTech said:

Do you have a way to measure power consumption under load with the GPU and without the GPU?

idk i use cam to check the temprature and stuff but i dont know how to check how much power it draws

Can your pc run a 3d mark ?what about other tests ,the cinebench ?

1 minute ago, Herorush said:

Can your pc run a 3d mark ?what about other tests ,the cinebench ?

i dont use that stuff or tested it i just play games but i know my cpu is working fine

6 minutes ago, IIIRohatIII said:

i dont use that stuff or tested it i just play games but i know my cpu is working fine

great now i can even get it on right now