web developer vs front end developers.. What's the difference?

Just now, Vinod Bahadur Thapa said:

Nice, It seems back end is also good and most of the developers lov to work on it.

Sure! Like I said, don't dismiss a field for 1 sucky thing. For example, most people in my group really hates doing documentation, but it is part of the job. The rest they enjoy.

I don't mind documentation. It is a challenge, for me, to explain things well. I follow with the idea: "A 5 year old kid must be able to understand my documentation". So I have fun with graphs and such... to me it s like breaks from doing back-end stuff. I don't see myself doing a full time career on it though. I do need the challenge to stimulate my brain.

You'll be a junior once you start in the field, enjoy, try everything! This is the time. Get experience, and then focus on what you prefer, become senior and become an expert in a specific field, and get hired all over the place for your expertise.

2 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

Sure! Like I said, don't dismiss a field for 1 sucky thing. For example, most people in my group really hates doing documentation, but it is part of the job. The rest they enjoy.

I don't mind documentation. It is a challenge, for me, to explain things well. I follow with the idea: "A 5 year old kid must be able to understand my documentation". So I have fun with graphs and such... to me it s like breaks from doing back-end stuff. I don't see myself doing a full time career on it though. I do need the challenge to stimulate my brain.

You'll be a junior once you start in the field, enjoy, try everything! This is the time. Get experience, and then focus on what you prefer, become senior and become an expert in a specific field, and get hired all over the place for your expertise.

And to add to that when you do specialize and become very good at what you do nothing says you still can't branch out and learn other things.  Sure you'll narrow down what you specifically do to earn your keep as with every profession but learning never stops particularly in IT.  Guess thats why I like it so much. 

In weeb sense its like learning new ninjustu

9 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

thank you :)