best pc parts store?

Versti

the title says it all...

i tried newegg, but they take 415$ for shipping+duty  other than the 1050$ for the parts themself. 

either online store or offline..

Well, being a Micro Center employee I feel obligated to say Micro Center. But for online shopping it seems NewEgg and Amazon are the best you are going to get

Just now, Syn Messer said:

Well, being a Micro Center employee I feel obligated to say Micro Center. But for online shopping it seems NewEgg and Amazon are the best you are going to get

alright, ill see amazon, thank you!

How bad taxes are from Europe to Israel?

If they are not unbearable, I would highly recommend Mindfactory.de or any European Amazon retailer. Assuming the imports from US are higher, than from Europe.

Current:  [Cpu: 6800k 3,9Ghz] [MB: Asrock X99M extreme4] [Cpu cooler: Corsair h110i] [Ram: 16gb 3000Mhz CL15 Vengeance]

[Case: Phanteks Evolv mATX] [PSU: 750w Corsair Rmx] [GPU: EVGA 1080 SC] 

Oldie: [Cpu: 4670k 4,5Ghz] [MB: Asus Z87 Deluxe] [Cpu cooler: Rajintek Pallas] [Ram: 16gb 1600Mhz CL9 HyperX]

[Case: Fractal Design R4] [PSU: 750w Corsair CX] [GPU: Gigabyte 7970 Ghz edition] 

Just now, jkjoonas said:

How bad taxes are from Europe to Israel?

If they are not unbearable, I would highly recommend Mindfactory.de or any European Amazon retailer. Assuming the imports from US are higher, than from Europe.

taxes from Europe to Israel are MUCH MUCH less, so ill look for Amazon Europe based retailers, ty for the suggestion!

2 minutes ago, Versti said:

the title says it all...

i tried newegg, but they take 415$ for shipping+duty  other than the 1050$ for the parts themself. 

either online store or offline..

not sure what import taxes/fees are in israel, but i doubt it is worth it vs buying it locally..
maybe find a closer country for less shipping fees?

i think this is a israeli price comparison site..'
http://www.zap.co.il/

Have you tried to perform a sudden temporary interrupt of the electricity flow to your computational device followed by a re-initialization procedure of the central processing unit and associated components?

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8GHZ
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING
Graphics Card: Inno3D ICHILL GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI X3 ULTRA
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 2x8GB @ 3GHZ
Storage: 2 x Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO 256GB in Raid | 2 x Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop 

(seagates are originally external drives removed from casing and installed internally)
PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W 
Case: Mission SG GGX 3.5 (same as Rosewill Cullinan or Anidees AI Crystal with other stock fans)
Cooling: Kraken X62 for CPU, Corsair H55 with NZXT Kraken G12 for GPU 

Also I wouldn't rule out the Asian market, but I have no idea what retailers operate there or what the prices are.

Probably alibaba is a good place to take a look at.

Current:  [Cpu: 6800k 3,9Ghz] [MB: Asrock X99M extreme4] [Cpu cooler: Corsair h110i] [Ram: 16gb 3000Mhz CL15 Vengeance]

[Case: Phanteks Evolv mATX] [PSU: 750w Corsair Rmx] [GPU: EVGA 1080 SC] 

Oldie: [Cpu: 4670k 4,5Ghz] [MB: Asus Z87 Deluxe] [Cpu cooler: Rajintek Pallas] [Ram: 16gb 1600Mhz CL9 HyperX]

[Case: Fractal Design R4] [PSU: 750w Corsair CX] [GPU: Gigabyte 7970 Ghz edition] 

Just now, Changis said:

not sure what import taxes/fees are in israel, but i doubt it is worth it vs buying it locally..
maybe find a closer country for less shipping fees?

i think this is a israeli price comparison site..'
http://www.zap.co.il/

ohfghfghfghfhfg boy you dont know israel local prices, BOOOOOOOOOOOy, my pc that imma build is around 5000 nis which is almost 1400$, the same pc but not in israel is like 1000$ ish, yes buying locally is better than newegg tho, but im looking at amazon and the taxes that they add.

4 minutes ago, Versti said:

ohfghfghfghfhfg boy you dont know israel local prices, BOOOOOOOOOOOy, my pc that imma build is around 5000 nis which is almost 1400$, the same pc but not in israel is like 1000$ ish, yes buying locally is better than newegg tho, but im looking at amazon and the taxes that they add.

but if buying "almost $1400" parts for $1000 invokes shipping over $400 plus duty/taxes... ;)
also, warranty and returns are much more easily handled domestically (your product might not even be covered for warranty if you buy it abroad (though i think most parts have worldwide support, though good luck dealing with companies like asus for support and/or warranty ;)
also not every site lets you buy tax free, so you might have to pay the local tax on the item as well.. and i would guess at that amount you would have to follow up with paperwork? (again i have no knowledge if how your import rules are, i'm basing them on our local system which seems to be fairly similar in europe atlest)

Have you tried to perform a sudden temporary interrupt of the electricity flow to your computational device followed by a re-initialization procedure of the central processing unit and associated components?

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8GHZ
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING
Graphics Card: Inno3D ICHILL GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI X3 ULTRA
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 2x8GB @ 3GHZ
Storage: 2 x Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO 256GB in Raid | 2 x Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop 

(seagates are originally external drives removed from casing and installed internally)
PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W 
Case: Mission SG GGX 3.5 (same as Rosewill Cullinan or Anidees AI Crystal with other stock fans)
Cooling: Kraken X62 for CPU, Corsair H55 with NZXT Kraken G12 for GPU 

10 minutes ago, Changis said:

but if buying "almost $1400" parts for $1000 invokes shipping over $400 plus duty/taxes... ;)
also, warranty and returns are much more easily handled domestically (your product might not even be covered for warranty if you buy it abroad (though i think most parts have worldwide support, though good luck dealing with companies like asus for support and/or warranty ;)
also not every site lets you buy tax free, so you might have to pay the local tax on the item as well.. and i would guess at that amount you would have to follow up with paperwork? (again i have no knowledge if how your import rules are, i'm basing them on our local system which seems to be fairly similar in europe atlest)

just a found a company that pretty much builds the system for you(you can choose that they built it infront of you for extra 10$, which is in my opinion worth it.., so you can see how they do it etc..) and the parts there are worth 4500 ish, so i save 500 and i also see them build it for me, i still would like to build it myself, but ill see what i can do..

Local pricing will always depend on local taxing on electronics and any duty fees. If you can get parts from central Europe cheaper than local, thats the way to go. Amazon.de and Mindfactory.de are probably best stores to check out. Amazon might not ship everything.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Amazon is for sure the best with Prime two day free shipping, But with the current Bit miner issue PC prices are kinda high everywhere. 

1 hour ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Local pricing will always depend on local taxing on electronics and any duty fees. If you can get parts from central Europe cheaper than local, thats the way to go. Amazon.de and Mindfactory.de are probably best stores to check out. Amazon might not ship everything.

alright, ill check that too, thx 

2 hours ago, Versti said:

btw i live in israel

in the words of a friend of mine who lives in israel: it all sucks.

1 hour ago, manikyath said:

in the words of a friend of mine who lives in israel: it all sucks.

not all, but only electrical stuff, its like 33% more expensive, its fkedddddd up

try used pc part stores. There is a olace called freegeeks and i got a 5770 for 15 usd

21 hours ago, Sleeper PC 2016 said:

try used pc part stores. There is a olace called freegeeks and i got a 5770 for 15 usd

Only in US/CA though. In here it would be called recycling center. They have city based names like Ekotori (Ecomarket) or Elävä tori (Living market).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv